How to Personalize DISigns w/ MS Word:POST#85 Name Fills #92 Advanced #241 Newsletter

Ok can someone, anyone PLEASE HELP ME

I can't get the option, when I try to name fill on my own to come up from ms word to let me go into text effect and put a picture. I have text effects, text fill, no fill, solid,or gradient???? Help me please,mthisnis driving me bonkers:confused:

Ok can someone, anyone PLEASE HELP ME

I can't get the option, when I try to name fill on my own to come up from ms word to let me go into text effect and put a picture. I have text effects, text fill, no fill, solid,or gradient???? Help me please,mthisnis driving me bonkers:confused:

What version of Word are you using?

Sorry, I don't think I asked clearly.

What version of Microsoft Word are you using, Office 2007, Office 2010 or something else?

Thanks.

Hi there,

I am using Office 2010 & I don't have the picture option for text effects either :worried: Can I still do this another way or not?

Am really trying to learn a few things to avoid requesting everything!!!!

Cheers.

Hi there,

I am using Office 2010 & I don't have the picture option for text effects either :worried: Can I still do this another way or not?

Am really trying to learn a few things to avoid requesting everything!!!!

Cheers.

Unfortunately you cannot do the name fills using Microsoft Office 2010. If you have Power Point or Microsoft Publisher you can though. I also have a tutorial in my blog on how to do text fills, adding text to an image and making your own Mickey head in Word. The link is in my signature if you are interested. :)

OMG !!! I did it. I made the sample in WORD!! Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH for your tutorial. This is great.

Thank you so much for the tutorial I love that I can do some of these myself. Think time in front of the computer is going to get longer !!!

Thank you for sharing your account photos...so awesome!! Love the organization of all the dates, times, locations, dining, etc.

Hello Disney fans

I am just wandering how to go about doing this on a Mac computer? I would like to do name fill ins, as well as personalize some Disney and Marvel pics with names dates, etc for an upcoming trip!

I am excited for our cruise and Disney world trip so wanna start making shirts and autograph albums for my family to get me my Disney fix

My Mac is 4 yrs old if that helps any?

Thank you for any help and suggestions

Shelly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter