I can't stop crying!!!

2disneybabies

Mouseketeer
OK we leave in 10 days! This will be my 6th trip, but my first with my family, DH and 2 kids! I sit here day after day reading so many posts, gathering up as much info as I can digest and I can't stop crying!!! I see a Disney commercial...I start crying! I read a post with cute information...I start crying!!! I am just so excited I can't stand it!!! This is a surprise for the kids...they have no idea we are going!!! I am going to be a mess once the day comes we are actually leaving!!!
So, if any of you are there 10/29 through 11/05 and you see the crazy lady in the parks crying HUGE tears of joy!!! that will be me!

Soon you will be laughing and having fun. Have you planned? Late October is the one of the best times to visit WDW.

Have a blast!

Don't worry about it. We got there last week and as soon as I saw the castle, I was a mess. We walked down Main Street during the end of Cinderellabration (fireworks!) and I was bawling. Dinner at CA Grill that night, seated at the window for fireworks - cried the WHOLE time!

Disney just makes me feel the passage of time and I cry cry cry.....

Hopefully you'll be like me, and laugh as much as you cry!

Have fun!!!!

2disneybabies said:
So, if any of you are there 10/29 through 11/05 and you see the crazy lady in the parks crying HUGE tears of joy!!! that will be me!

I will be there at the same time, and although I'm not crying I am bursting with joy...
So I know how you feel. Exciting isn't it?? :teeth:

We are going the same time as you and although we took our DD8 5 years ago this is the first trip with my DS2. I have been doing the same thing as you and reading the boards nonstop trying to absorb as much info as possible!! Commando Dissing I call it!!!! Yes I tend to get a little (ok a lot) emotional and will probably shed a tear or two (although discreetly) when I see the castle!!! Everyday my 2 year old says "Moush?" (aka Mouse) whenever we get in the car, he thinks we are going everytime! I can't wait for him to see the REAL mouse!!!
So if you see another goofy family with 3 super excited kids (ok, 1 kid, 1 BIG kid (aka DH) and a 2 year old screaming "MOUSH, MOUSH") and 1 teary smiling woman that will be us!!! :rotfl:

Have a great trip!

I've told my husband to be prepared. I do cry at times, from the anticipation and excitement, but I just know, when I walk into those gates at MK for the first time and see my boys' faces, I'm going to just puddle on the ground. They'll probably have to treat me for dehydration. :rotfl2:

Mary

Add me to the crying list...I cry mostly in the Disney Store but also every time there is a commercial or when my daughters tell people they are going to meet Mickey or Cinderella. My family is fully prepared and knows I will likely cry this entire trip:)

Before taking our first family trip a few years ago, I would watch the Disney World planning video and shake my head at those "goofy" actors and actresses on there talkin about crying and such. When we were there I cried at least 3 times a day. It definately brings up a lot of happy emotions that I was not prepared for. It truly, truly is a very magical place, there is not doubt about that.

OH my gosh -
I really thought I was the only "closet cryer". My sons always wonder why I end up getting so teary eyed when things are so happy. It is just very emotional sometimes the atmosphere, being with my kids, the magic and music. Hard to explain.
Nice to know there are others who share such sweet emotion..

I started crying while watching Wishes on my recent trip. I also started crying walking down Main Street USA on my first trip to Disneyland in 2001.

:wave2: Hello my name is Debbie and I cry at Walt Disney World! Boy it feels good just saying it (or typing it). OP, as you can see, you are not alone. I cry when I land in MCO, when we drive thru the front gates, and also bawl uncontrolably at Wishes and Illuminations.

When DD5 hugs a princess, it's all over! :sad:

Thank you for letting me get it out in the open! I'll be landing at MCO @7:30pm on Nov. 3rd, so break out the hankie!

i dont cry but i just LOVE :goodvibes that feeling you get when you are going through those magical archways that say WALT DISNEY WORLD. but nothing can compare to when you get off the monorail and walk down main street and see that shining castle in front of you. i always say to myself: "I CANT BELIEVE IM HERE!!!" my family yells at me bc i just start jumping and going nuts LOL

My DH laughs at me everytime we watch a movie and I of course cry or if I am watching a soap opera and sobbing uncontrollably, he just shakes his head so when we were watching the Disney planning video for the first time and I felt myself welling up I peeked at my DH to see if he was laughing at me or not and low and behold.....he was tearing too!!!! (claimed something was in his eye but I know better) Now I know we both need a support group! We are both more excited then the kids, my DD just keeps telling us that she will get excited when it is a couple days away, :rolleyes: we have been counting the days and hours since the spring when we planned the trip!

I "well up" at all of the above, but when my oldest DD has her 10th birthday at Epcot (she's really into learning, history and travel), and the baby sees mickey and "MIN-NIE!" for the first time, all those wells will let out for sure!

2disneybabies said:
OK we leave in 10 days! This will be my 6th trip, but my first with my family, DH and 2 kids! I sit here day after day reading so many posts, gathering up as much info as I can digest and I can't stop crying!!! I see a Disney commercial...I start crying! I read a post with cute information...I start crying!!! I am just so excited I can't stand it!!! This is a surprise for the kids...they have no idea we are going!!! I am going to be a mess once the day comes we are actually leaving!!!

I started crying just reading your post! My husband is sitting here laughing at me. We haven't been to WDW since 1997 and this time we're taking our two oldest granddaughters. I can't wait.

Oh this is the thread for me. :rolleyes1 I have been crying since we decided to go. I made reservations for a character lunch, I called my Mom crying. I ordered Pal Mickey, I cried. My son now thinks I'm crazy but he will soon understand. I have been to Disney about 30 times but I've never been with anyone younger than me (well DH but that's only about 1 year younger and we were married at the time). I'm so excited I can barely stand myself.

Oh and I SO hear you on Extreme Home Makeover. I cry EVERY week.

:cool1: :cool1: As soon as I see the Disney signs I start clapping and cheering. It's okay. My family just laughs and laughs. HOWEVER, when I hit main street and see the castle tears cloud my eyes. Anybody with me knows that I am unable to talk until I take my hands from my chest. When I get to disney I become a kid again--lol. Just enjoy the feeling and go with it!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter