I can't stop crying!!!

I cry every day thinking about DW. Especially when that commercial comes on where the kids are trying to go to sleep but the'yre "too excited to sleep" and then the parents are also "too excited to sleep" ( I know, old commercial, but they've been playing it)
Speaking of.... There used to be so many better commercials about DW, I mean really emotional ones and now the one that's played the most is the 'Super Hero' one. They need to come back with the "firefly" commercial. That made me cry too... :guilty:

Ahhhh great....now you all got ME crying! I'm bringing my dd11 and ds15 for their first time in April. I can't wait!!

The fact that this thread is so long I don't feel bad in the least that I have to wear sunglasses to the parks and Disney movies. Commercials and these posts get me going all the time. When the Disney Magazine was still around I cried at all the letters and articles people sent in. What a mess!

No joke! I went to get lunch today and I was making a mental list of all that we need for our cruise next week. I started bawling. I thought oh boy! I better get this out of my system now!

My parents surprised all my brothers and sister's family in August with a Disney Cruise. It wasn't a surprise to me, because I'm the one that got it all together. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when they see the ship.

mkutch said:
The fact that this thread is so long I don't feel bad in the least that I have to wear sunglasses to the parks and Disney movies. Commercials and these posts get me going all the time. When the Disney Magazine was still around I cried at all the letters and articles people sent in. What a mess!

ME TOO!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Last year we were staying at Saratoga Springs. this was the first trip since buying DVC. Well, I walked in, my 6 children all ran to check out where they would be sleeping, so I was standing in the living room with my DH. He looks at me and there I am crying. He asks what was the matter with me, and as I am wimpering that I am soooo happy the kids come running in telling me how awesome the place was. I knew right there that buying into DVC was the best decision for our family and that I can look foward to many more crying moments about WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter