I can't stop crying!!!

2disneybabies said:
OK we leave in 10 days! This will be my 6th trip, but my first with my family, DH and 2 kids! I sit here day after day reading so many posts, gathering up as much info as I can digest and I can't stop crying!!! I see a Disney commercial...I start crying!
That is me. I am so excited to take my girls. I don't even ride the fun rides and we have a season passes to a local amusement park. LOL I just want them to be part of all the magic.

2disneybabies said:
OK we leave in 10 days! This will be my 6th trip, but my first with my family, DH and 2 kids! I sit here day after day reading so many posts, gathering up as much info as I can digest and I can't stop crying!!! I see a Disney commercial...I start crying! I read a post with cute information...I start crying!!! I am just so excited I can't stand it!!! This is a surprise for the kids...they have no idea we are going!!! I am going to be a mess once the day comes we are actually leaving!!!
So, if any of you are there 10/29 through 11/05 and you see the crazy lady in the parks crying HUGE tears of joy!!! that will be me!

You are too cute! I am the same way--I am surprising my dad the night before we go, and every time I think about how I am going to do it, I start to cry.

You are going to have such a great time--make sure to wear waterproof mascara though!!! :banana:

Thank goodness... I start crying as we pull into Fort Wilderness...I thought I was crazy... I know other people think I'm crazy, but I cannot help it, I LOVE DISNEY!!!!

I definately thank you all for reassuring me that I am not crazy!!!!! 6 days & counting...a little nervous about the weather, but hey...you can't do anything about that!!!!
Just another addition...for all of you that agreed with me about Extreme Makeover Home Edition....anyone seen Three Wishes??? Amy Grants new one YIKES!!!!!!!! :sad:
Yup....throughout the whole show!!!LOL

No, you are TOTALLY not crazy! This happens to a ton of people, and you are gonna have so much fun! I am so jealous! Good luck! :banana:

princess: Cinderella princess:

I feel the same way about the castle. I just melt and become a five year old! My dd just laughed at me! Same thing when I saw Wishes, I was a wreck. I think I totally embarrassed my DH and DD.

What will I do in March when I bring 12 preteens who will all probably laugh at me? :rolleyes1 Think I should warn them ahead of time? :rolleyes:

We were standing at MK, waiting for the rope to drop for EMH... The cast members start their performance up above us at the train station... I'm standing there with DS on my shoulders... and I've got tears in my eyes (understand that at the age of 38, it was my first trip to WDW). I glimpse over at DW, and she's in the same boat!

Cinderella94 said:
No, you are TOTALLY not crazy! This happens to a ton of people, and you are gonna have so much fun! I am so jealous! Good luck! :banana:

princess: Cinderella princess:

What just because it happens to TONS of people don't make you ALL CRAZY.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My DW is the same way me and DD watch movies like last night Dreamer or something like that and say mom would be ballin by now and just laugh.

I watched the video that DH took of Illuminations last November, and got all teary eyed!! I can't wait for our trip to WDW in January!!!

Trish

your going to have so much fun, cant wait to hear all about it

WOW
I'm new here, and so very glad to learn that I am not the only bawler! We just told our kids that we are going again May '06 and I was sniffling so much when we told them that we had 'something to tell them' that the older 2 got worried that something was wrong!! :sad:

I cry when we get off the plane 'cos I know I'm actually "there" and then I cry in the car on the way when I see all the signs, then I cry getting on the ferry or monorail and when I finally walk thru the gates and see the entrance to Main Street I just lose it for a bit. Takes a few minutes and then I gain composure lol, but then when I see the kids eyes light up when they see a fave character or get on a fave ride, my eyes well up all over again.

I thought I was the only one who had to pack a pile of Kleenex!

There is just something so magical about Disney, it's hard to put into words, but it evokes such special warm wonderful feelings inside for me, it always has since my first visit at age 4, and now sharing it with my own kids has increased those feelings a hundred fold! I finally feel like I've found a place filled with others who feel the same way! I love the DIS! :lovestruc

so we decided to watch the planning video just "one last time", and of course I cried like a baby!!! No telling what will happen when we actually get there and my DS2 sees the castle for the first time!!!! The floodgates will open.... :sad:

2disneybabies said:
OK we leave in 10 days! This will be my 6th trip, but my first with my family, DH and 2 kids! I sit here day after day reading so many posts, gathering up as much info as I can digest and I can't stop crying!!! I see a Disney commercial...I start crying! I read a post with cute information...I start crying!!! I am just so excited I can't stand it!!! This is a surprise for the kids...they have no idea we are going!!! I am going to be a mess once the day comes we are actually leaving!!!
So, if any of you are there 10/29 through 11/05 and you see the crazy lady in the parks crying HUGE tears of joy!!! that will be me!

I can't stop crying either...but we've been home 3 weeks already. My tears are tears of mourning! :sad:

I do cry everytime I walk into the MK....one look at that castle and BAM...the floodgates open! :blush:

I'm with the rest of you, much to my family's amusement. I am just overcome by happiness with anything about WDW. There is no explanation. It is very emotional. I'm glad I'm not alone. :wave2:

tell me about it. WDW is an annual trip for my mother and I and as soon as we get to Main Street (which is roughly 2-3 hours after we land) we just stand there, take in the moment, face the castle, hear the music and voices, smell the popcorn and sweetness in the air, and cannot help but cry. got chills and tears now just thinking about it. six months til we are there in May and cant wait.....

:paw:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter