I can't stop crying!!!

When the family went this past summer, while watching WISHES, my 15 year old DS and I were both crying. I was in bad shape when he looked down at me (DS 6', me 5' 91/2'') and says "thanks mom" with big ol' tears in his eyes. I want to cry now! :rolleyes:
I can't wait to go back! :cheer2:

2disneybabies said:
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
anyone?????
I am uncontrollable watching this show!!!!! LOL :rotfl:

Me too; but even worse is the new show Ghost Whisperer. Have you tried watching that one??

First Disney cry experience? Watching the castle aglow in all the changing lights the very first time. I thought I would die! I felt like a little girl again, looking at it, dreaming, just knowing if I squinted hard enough I could see myself up there.....YEP! Definately cried!

I'll be there crying with you! We leave on 10/30. This time with DH, DS8, DS10months and 7 months pregnant( oh yeah, and the 10 other inlaws as well)! THIS WILL BE A CRYING TRIP!!!!!

So, if you see the poor pregnany lady with the little boy weeping at the steps to the castle just know it's me and I'M NOT HOMONAL! :rotfl:

Hope to see all of you and have a BLAST!

5disneyfreaks said:
When the family went this past summer, while watching WISHES, my 15 year old DS and I were both crying. I was in bad shape when he looked down at me (DS 6', me 5' 91/2'') and says "thanks mom" with big ol' tears in his eyes. I want to cry now! :rolleyes:
I can't wait to go back! :cheer2:

I seriously just teared up reading this...what a great moment :teeth:

OMG!!! Me too!!! I'm a world-class bawler! On our last trip in May, my youngest daughter was driving and as we came up on the DTD/Hotel Plaza area I put the window down, stuck out my head, sniffed and said "I can smell Mickey!!" The tears were flowing and my 2 daughters were like "Here she goes again." They all know how I am and just laugh at their crazy momma!! :goodvibes

Hi,

My name is Terry and I cry for anything. I cry at commercials, movies, watching Extreme Home Makeover and I cried the whole nine days we were at WDW. I posted a note on the thank you thread about Mario and how he fixed my watch. That was two days of intense crying. I also cried coming into each park for the first time. Of course I cried when my sisters met my very best friend (Steffy) and I was able to see my one sister that I have not seen for eleven years. I really cried on the Soaring ride. It was just too awsome to describe.

Now I am crying because I want to go back and that will not happen for about two years :sad:

We recently surprised our twins with a trip for their 8th birthday. When we picked them up from school that afternoon they were shocked to learn they'd be boarding a plane and going to WDW right after we left school.

My teary moment came a few hours later on the plane. DD was sleepy and leaning on me trying to nap. She looked up at me and said "Mom, am I dreaming? I just can't believe we're going to Disney!". That's what the magic was all about for me, and it was a moment I will never forget. :wizard:

Hope the OP is enjoying her trip! :goodvibes

i can totally understand that!!i am so excited about taking our 5 kids for the 1st time that everytime i think about when we are going to tell them i get a bit teary!!

when we went in 2002 we were stood watching a cinderella show outside the castle and i suddenly started crying i just couldnt believe i was there!!!mind you i was 12 weeks pg so i blame the hormones :rotfl:

:wave2: I'm a cry-er too! When I got the ADR's I wanted..I cried. When I hear my kids talking in the other room about the trip and how cool it will be...I cry!! I'm teary eyed reading this!! I haven't been to WDW in over 20 years..so it's like the first time and it IS the first for my kids...I just can't wait. I better pack alot of tissues!!
Kimba :paw:

Now I am crying because our trip is over and we are back home!!! I can't wait to go back!! And yes...I cried an awful lot down in Disney!!! The worst being when we got to the Magic Kingdom for our very first time and we walked up Main St. and there in front of us was the very start of Cinderellabration...I thought my DD6 would have a heart attack! This was when we were entering for MNSSHP and she was all dressed up in her Cinderella costume!
Oh what a great trip! I am off to print out some pictures!
Hope everyone else had a great time that was down there!!!!!And thanks to everyone who wished me a wonderful trip too!

I'm so glad you had a great trip!

I'll add myself to the list of people that cry! LOL! One day at work we were talking about being appreciative and thankful of others and I said to my students, "You know...I tell you great job all day long, but it's rare that someone says that to me." At the end of the day, I went to clean off my desk and found a handwritten note tucked under a pile of papers..."Great teaching today, Ms. Jones!" I lost it! Tears everywhere! I laminated the note and taped it to my wall so that I can remember that moment. :)

DH said his favorite part of our first trip to DW was when we walked into MK, and I started crying when I saw the castle. We're going back for the second time in Jan and I get teary eyed just thinking about it. :goodvibes :lovestruc I'm glad you understand because most people don't :rolleyes1

I have to tell you the truth, I've been crying a lot lately. My DH is in the Air Force and just late for Korea yesterday. When he comes home on leave (vacation) he wants to go back to WDW! I get to plan the whole trip! (with help from the DK's ;) ) They have been watching the dvd, reading the books, and going to the websites. Even though it is a tough time, we have our Disney trip to look forward to and plan. :earboy2:
I hope everyone has a good week!

i am bumping this because i cried when we told the kids about our trip-i was videoing it while dh told them-and all you can hear on the video is our 6yr old saying "why is mummy crying?" lol

i know i will cry when i see the kids faces for the 1st time in MK.....god im filling up just thinking about it!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I know you will have a great time! (tears and all)
We had to postpone our trip this year. However, we are going at Christmas. It is going to be great! DH will have gotten home from Korea a month before, and we will have moved to Tampa by then. With "Christmas in the air", I know the waterworks will be working overtime.
DS is already looking forward to Wishes! I can't wait!

Glad to know I'm not the only teary eyed Disney Fan ;-). When I get the new Disney planning video and pop it in, I get choked up. When I look at home movies of our vacation, same thing. As I walk in the Magic Kingdom, the tears start. It's just all of those happy memories. :Pinkbounc :banana: :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter