I love credit cards so much! v3.0 (see first page for add'l details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our view for the next 2 nights. Since these 2 days are VB focused, I splurged on a VB view at CB for the special entrance. ($89 a night for AP).

Attachments

• 374A7445-C26D-49D0-8D4B-22ED57649616.jpeg
    374A7445-C26D-49D0-8D4B-22ED57649616.jpeg
    61.8 KB · Views: 51
  • 1606BC3B-4DCE-4EFA-809E-8BE152FA79A5.jpeg
    1606BC3B-4DCE-4EFA-809E-8BE152FA79A5.jpeg
    69 KB · Views: 50
  • 190A86CA-CF6D-4E32-8773-ADA487BAB8E8.jpeg
    190A86CA-CF6D-4E32-8773-ADA487BAB8E8.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 41
  • 170F3027-E832-43A6-A02F-5D64EAE8B504.jpeg
    170F3027-E832-43A6-A02F-5D64EAE8B504.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 38
As far as the beach trip Air Forcer Thunderbirds will be performing and my balcony should put me centered on the action, and properly socially distanced. They will fly over the water in front of my hotel. There will be other flight demos also, so lots of noise. This program got itself rescheduled and I'm actually surprised it is happening. But, believe it or not, I will enjoy watching the action. The only thing better for me would be Blue.
I was supposed to see the Thunderbirds here in Oshkosh two weeks ago, damned virus. Great thing about living here, all of the airshow performers fly over my house. When the Blue Angels were here in 2017, Angel 1 flew so low and slow that he waved to my four year old.
So the SW voucher to points conversion is a good deal? Is the voucher $ to points conversion the same as going points to ticket $?
Taking the conversion is slightly better, someone in the SW thread in Transportation did the math and on a $73 flight it came out about 800 pts ahead by converting.

Here's your friendly reminder that Southwest Airlines next schedule release is expected to occur TOMORROW AUGUST 13th. For those planning to snag flights, set those calendar reminders so you don't forget!
  • Currently SW is offering flights through 1/4/21 and this next release will take their schedule out to 4/11/21. This release covers popular spring break dates.
For those that care about "release timing" it's been all over the board recently (all times Eastern):
  • The release on 5/28/20 went live at 9:06am.
  • The release on 3/12/20 went live at 9:40am.
  • The release on 12/11/19 went live at 9:10am.
  • The release on 10/30/19 went live at 7:15am.
  • The release on 9/26/19 went live at 7:30am.
  • The release on 8/15/19 went live at 10:41am.
  • The release on 5/30/19 went live at 9:20am.

Here's your friendly reminder that Southwest Airlines next schedule release is expected to occur TOMORROW AUGUST 13th. For those planning to snag flights, set those calendar reminders so you don't forget!
  • Currently SW is offering flights through 1/4/21 and this next release will take their schedule out to 4/11/21. This release covers popular spring break dates.
For those that care about "release timing" it's been all over the board recently (all times Eastern):
Thanks, I'm actually really excited about this one. Flights to Hawaii for spring break :D

Are these VGCs from Staples? I’m having extensive issues loading my VGCs that I bought at Staples last week. All my VGCs from Kroger work fine, but I’ve only managed to get 2 Staples VGCs loaded of my $3000.

Yes, they are from Staples. I had the issue at the one WM but I managed to do $800 at a few other WMs. It sucks because I like to try and do $400 each stop. But after the 1st didn't work, I was scared so only did $200. The girl yesterday was CLUELESS and the other person working the desk has busted me before for using GCs. So I didn't want her to have to come over and help, so I only did $200 again. UGH. I need to get more liquidated each trip! I don't want to be making 10000 trips! I guess the good news is, next week I'll be in NC w/ 2 WMs very close to where I stay. So I can probably unload there if needed.

Looking for a new rewards card for college tuition. Any good bonus cards now? I have done some searching but nothing impressive.

How's Bank of America as far as approvals for cards go? Dh got an offer in his email for an alumni card at the school where he got his master's. I'll include the offer to see what some of you think.

Attachments

• offer.JPG
    offer.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 23
Looking for a new rewards card for college tuition. Any good bonus cards now? I have done some searching but nothing impressive.

I just recently got BOA Premium Rewards card to DH and I. Spend was $3000 in 90 days for $500. Then I got DH the BOA Biz Card - this one was $500 in 90 days for $5000 spend. Used all 3 of those for tuition. Was looking for something other than Chase at the moment and AMEX doesn't like us.

I just recently got BOA Premium Rewards card to DH and I. Spend was $3000 in 90 days for $500. Then I got DH the BOA Biz Card - this one was $500 in 90 days for $5000 spend. Used all 3 of those for tuition. Was looking for something other than Chase at the moment and AMEX doesn't like us.

Do you or DH have an existing relationship with BOA? Wondering what my chances of approval are.

For the biz card is it a real business or a buy/sell part time on eBay "business"?

Has anyone used the Amex offer at Sam's for curbside/online orders for giftcards? I have save $10 off $50 purchase. Not sure if I should use it for a DGC or just groceries. TIA!

Do you or DH have an existing relationship with BOA? Wondering what my chances of approval are.

For the biz card is it a real business or a buy/sell part time on eBay "business"?

No. Neither of us do. So going in I was unsure if we would get approved. But instant approval on all 3. When I do a Business Card - I do the ebay business. For DH he shrinkwraps boats on the side in the fall, so I use that. Just as a Sole Proprietor with SSN.

Another questions - any reports lately of successful MDD's on the CSP/CSR? I would like to get a new card in the next month or so, and I'm currently 3/24. I was wanting to wait until I was 4/24 to go for the MDD, but the new 2/6 rule/guideline is interfering with that goal :sad2: Is 2/6 a pretty sure thing for now? Also, would that mean if I applied and was approved for the CSP, that I would automatically not be approved for the CSR because that would mean I used up my 2/6 spot? I'm not sure if the way I'm asking this makes sense or not, or if I should even be mentioning this here. But any advice/DP's would be appreciated!

Another questions - any reports lately of successful MDD's on the CSP/CSR? I would like to get a new card in the next month or so, and I'm currently 3/24. I was wanting to wait until I was 4/24 to go for the MDD, but the new 2/6 rule/guideline is interfering with that goal :sad2: Is 2/6 a pretty sure thing for now? Also, would that mean if I applied and was approved for the CSP, that I would automatically not be approved for the CSR because that would mean I used up my 2/6 spot? I'm not sure if the way I'm asking this makes sense or not, or if I should even be mentioning this here. But any advice/DP's would be appreciated!
I'm curious too. P2 is, or soon will be 0/6.

I had a successful MDD in March so not sure if that’s helpful or not

I'll be booking my January trip tomorrow and using my CP for the 1st time. 😁

I just received an email from Plastiq with a survey that promised a $25 Amazon GC for completing it. So, watch your email. I'm pretty sure they sent me another email survey request recently, but without any promise of a GC. Maybe they didn't get enough responses to that email.

My $100 Dell Credit from the Amex Offer did end up posting for the 2 Xbox gift cards...that were purchased on separate days after I cancelled the game that was going to have delayed shipping.
Thanks for the update. I ordered an Xbox headset but it’s not available until the end of September. Wondering if that’s a problem. It’s still pending on my card

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter