*** January 2019 Thread ***

Fastpass day is the 6th for us. I reminded my niece the things that have made her sick in the past and she agreed she didn't want to attempt those again. I do all the planning, so I really should sit my butt down to make a plan. I have some time before Tuesday morning. We started at 476 days, so yay for the time going by!

We ordered our military salute tickets from shades of green. It’s only $10 more total since you pay for fedex shipping, but they come already activated and you can make your FP at 60 days :)

Thank you so much for this info! Can you let me know the exact web address you used to send the request? I am finding an email link, but then no form or anything pops up.

Thank you so much for this info! Can you let me know the exact web address you used to send the request? I am finding an email link, but then no form or anything pops up.

Email them from the link on the ticket section of their website, and then they will send you the form :) Then you fill it out and email it back. Within a few days, they will contact you for payment and ship the tickets.

ugh tryingto login to my Disney experience nd check in on my fastpass date (to be sure) and I keep getting that my stuff can't be displayed. Makes me worried when I go to actually make fastpasses I wont be able to because of it.

Hello again :wave:
We changed our reservation to ASMo from AoA. Still the same dates (1/26-29).

Get this, our previous reservation was about $1,000 for 2 adults w/ 2day tickets, but we just lucked out with a Play and Dine promotion that gives us the same but for just $77 more, we get QS Dining Plan! :eek: If we did the dining plan with our other reservation, it would have been $300 more! :faint:

Tomorrow morning is my FP day!! I absolutely hate the 7am FP time because I’m in the middle of dropping my kids off at daycare and then rushing off to work :crazy2: Hopefully I’ll be able to get what I’m looking for!

ugh tryingto login to my Disney experience nd check in on my fastpass date (to be sure) and I keep getting that my stuff can't be displayed. Makes me worried when I go to actually make fastpasses I wont be able to because of it.

@lookame, I always have my computer, iPad, and phone all ready to go on reservation days just in case!

Hello again :wave:
We changed our reservation to ASMo from AoA. Still the same dates (1/26-29).

Get this, our previous reservation was about $1,000 for 2 adults w/ 2day tickets, but we just lucked out with a Play and Dine promotion that gives us the same but for just $77 more, we get QS Dining Plan! :eek: If we did the dining plan with our other reservation, it would have been $300 more! :faint:

@Amunet, I updated the roll call. Great deal, I would have done it too!

Made my fastpasses...not thrilled with how some parks turned outand I feel some of them will disrupt the flow I have for the parks...:/ I didn't realize each fastpass had a full hour window which made scheduling them somewhat cumbersome. Oh well...Got slinky dog and frozen ever after

@bebec22, good luck, let us know how you do!
I was able to get what I wanted with the exception of Slinky Dog. I wanted it for my first park day so I'm not surprised by that at all. It's not a huge deal, I've been on it before and I'll be doing EMM at HS in February. I grabbed TSM instead. I was easily able to get 7DMT for the next day.

I made some revisions to my fastpasses but now I’m wondering if I need to revise my Hollywood studios day...
Rope drop sign kids up for Jedi training
10:15 slinky dog
11:50 sci fi lunch I’d say about an hr for lunch? Is this enough time to still get to star tours?)
1:15 star tours
3:35 pm tower of terror (is there enough time between star tours and tower of terror?)

Made my fastpasses...not thrilled with how some parks turned outand I feel some of them will disrupt the flow I have for the parks...:/ I didn't realize each fastpass had a full hour window which made scheduling them somewhat cumbersome. Oh well...Got slinky dog and frozen ever after

@lookame, you can keep checking and adjusting... I do that and often times I end up finding better times the closer I get.

I was able to get what I wanted with the exception of Slinky Dog. I wanted it for my first park day so I'm not surprised by that at all. It's not a huge deal, I've been on it before and I'll be doing EMM at HS in February. I grabbed TSM instead. I was easily able to get 7DMT for the next day.

@bebec22, I'm glad you were mostly successful! I'm going to try and get SDD later in my trip even though we are going to HS on day 1. If I can get it for both days, that's just a bonus!

I made some revisions to my fastpasses but now I’m wondering if I need to revise my Hollywood studios day...
Rope drop sign kids up for Jedi training
10:15 slinky dog
11:50 sci fi lunch I’d say about an hr for lunch? Is this enough time to still get to star tours?)
1:15 star tours
3:35 pm tower of terror (is there enough time between star tours and tower of terror?)

@lookame, You will have plenty of time to get to Star Tours because it is right near Sci-Fi... and you have until 2:15 to get there. (Side note - I love Sci-Fi!) You also will have plenty of time to walk over to TOT by 3:35, even if you don't go on Star Tours until later in your FP hour window. The park isn't that big... and you really have until 4:35 to get there in your window. Actually, you can probably squeeze in a show or another ride in between... either the Frozen Sing Along, or the Beauty and the Beast show...

@lookame, You will have plenty of time to get to Star Tours because it is right near Sci-Fi... and you have until 2:15 to get there. (Side note - I love Sci-Fi!) You also will have plenty of time to walk over to TOT by 3:35, even if you don't go on Star Tours until later in your FP hour window. The park isn't that big... and you really have until 4:35 to get there in your window. Actually, you can probably squeeze in a show or another ride in between... either the Frozen Sing Along, or the Beauty and the Beast show...
It’s good to heard we’ll be able to possibly squeeze in a show between the last 2 fastpasses. I may try to schedule Jedi training or just hit up the Indiana Jones show. The other option is to move the last fastpass out an hour but I hoped to get more fastpasses later

My parents are coming in on the 7th so I get to wake up and modify our selections 3 days from now. It’s sucks and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get the same or roughly the same times. :/

It’s good to heard we’ll be able to possibly squeeze in a show between the last 2 fastpasses. I may try to schedule Jedi training or just hit up the Indiana Jones show. The other option is to move the last fastpass out an hour but I hoped to get more fastpasses later

My parents are coming in on the 7th so I get to wake up and modify our selections 3 days from now. It’s sucks and I’m not sure I’ll be able to get the same or roughly the same times. :/

Are your parents linked to your my disney experience, theres a chance you could do them now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter