Just booked a Disney cruise

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Next Sept will be our 25th Wedding Anniversary so we have booked the 14 nights Westbound Transatlantic cruise.
Couldn't resist the price, outside cabin for just over £700pp, works out at £50/nt:goodvibes

Now have 4 trips to plan and need to win the lottery.:)

it sounds fantastic and a very good deal , hope you have a wonderful anniversary

Congratulations on booking a 14-day (336-hours) Transatlantic cruise and for only £700 - what a great price, that's similar to the cost of a 8-hour one-way flight in PE from MCO.

Did that price also include a previous onboard booking discount with onboard credit, if so even better, enjoy the planning?

I didn't do an onboard booking last time, I thought our Disney cruising days were over due to increasing prices. Costly mistake :sad:

I didn't do an onboard booking last time, I thought our Disney cruising days were over due to increasing prices. Costly mistake :sad:

Have you checked out Dreams Unlimited on http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/cruise/specials.htm#sbc as they quote.....
'Already have a reservation booked through Disney Cruise Line?
If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us to see if we can save you money or apply a Shipboard Credit! *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply'

What a celebration, you don't do things by half with 4 holidays already in the offing!!

Seems like a really good deal for 14 nights :goodvibes

What a wonderful way to celebrate ..... wish my DH would do something like that for us ....... maybe you could give him lessons ;)

Great stuff! I'm very jealous.

Would love to do a transatlantic but obviously they're never in school holidays :(

Plus I'd love to go on the refurbed Magic too :)

:goodvibes

exactly what Luke said!!

We've booked the 4 nighter in 2014 .... that's a small sliver of disney to keep me motivated

What a wonderful way to celebrate ..... wish my DH would do something like that for us ....... maybe you could give him lessons ;)
:rotfl:
exactly what Luke said!!

We've booked the 4 nighter in 2014 .... that's a small sliver of disney to keep me motivated

DISwolves & burt (Nigel & Mart) wanted us to join them on another 4 nighter this year, too expensive. the 14 nighter is only £270pp more than the 4 nighter this August.

That's great news Wayne, what a wonderful way to celebrate! :goodvibes

We're celebrating our silver wedding anniversary with a cruise this summer, so excited about it :yay: and all our DDs are coming along too!! Would love to do a transatlantic, I think that's what DH is planning to do when he retires.

Sorry Mark, cabin not big enough.
I hear you have booked again to go soon:thumbsup2

What if I don't eat from now until next September? I might be tiny enough to fit in also! haha

Yes, going on 3rd July, can'tttttttttttttt wait!!!!! Ask Karen how many days left til I fly, she loves playing the guessing game SO much. :P

Nice one! :thumbsup2
You must have sold a lot of flowers or had a secret lotto win! :rotfl:

Nice one! :thumbsup2
You must have sold a lot of flowers or had a secret lotto win! :rotfl:

Rise in stock market, investments at an all time high, if that goes back down I might be cancelling.:scared: Certainly not from flowers last few years.

Wow, that's an amazing price! Sent me scuttling off to scour the website, but just not do-able with school holiday restrictions. Maybe just as well - I'd love it but dh can get seasick looking at a shaken water bottle :rotfl2:

Check out Thomas Cook when the time comes to look for one way flights, if VA doesn't work out. I could have got great prices on one way TO Sanford for this October, but couldn't pair with a reasonable return unfortunately. It may not be what you'd like but £200 pp would be compensation in my book :)

Hope we can have another live TR?? Sounds just wonderful........sigh.

Sencybil xx

Check out Thomas Cook when the time comes to look for one way flights, if VA doesn't work out. I could have got great prices on one way TO Sanford for this October, but couldn't pair with a reasonable return unfortunately. It may not be what you'd like but £200 pp would be compensation in my book :)

Hope we can have another live TR?? Sounds just wonderful........sigh.

Sencybil xx

Thank you, will have a look into TC.

Not sure about live from the ship, internet access is a little expensive:sad:
Pay as you go - $0.75 per minute
100 min for $55.00 ($.55 per minute)
250 min for $100 ($.40 per minute)
500 min for $150 ($.30 per minute)

Wow- just had a look at the DCL website - the transatlantic look great! I've never been on a cruise but am considering a 3day in october. That is over 700 - twice as much for almost 5x the days is a great price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter