• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got a call...

This thread has read like a really looonnng seventh inning stretch :rotfl:

Glad all worked out!

Wasn't that nice of them to call about that! Sorry you were on "pins 'n needles" for the last couple days but happy it turned out A-OK!:cloud9:
This has been a cool thread. I felt kinda like when we're at WDW in line for a ride and everyone casually starts talking. The main event is getting on the ride but the banter while waiting is nice. Have a great vacay!!:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

So I'm not crazy. That's what I thought. But she said "you'll be on the 5th" & then stopped & stuttered a little & then said "or 4th floor." :confused3

Maybe she was mistaken?

Do you think you should call back and ask? Then you could possible start the cycle of phone tag again.:rotfl2:

Boston fan, just a question, was it good or bad to have a parade for Raymond Bourque after he won the Cup in another city?

I debate all the time as to why the Avs retired his number here after two seasons.

mg

btw, this thread was really funny how people jump to so many conclusions over nothing.

btw, this thread was really funny how people jump to so many conclusions over nothing.

Hey, creating detailed and vivid scenarios based on little or no known facts is what we are best at here!

Glad everything worked out fine, MissMet!

ahem... Go Twins! :rolleyes1

Glad it all worked out!

I'll second that sentiment! Well, both of them really... Glad it worked out and
GO TWINS!
BTW, I just got home from the game where the Twins creamed the Jays and all the Twins fans got on their feet and cheered Frank Thomas' 500th home run (even though it put us down by 4 runs at that point in the game).

Glad it worked out for the positive. Good ole Disney magic - calling to make sure they got your reservation correct. Much better than at check-in.

Thanks for the great read tonight. Learned alot about baseball and hockey!!:goodvibes
and

Go Cubs ! :love: :love:

For the record we really enjoyed the A's game we saw last year when we were visiting DisneyLand, although we so missed our DVC rooms that are not in California (yet).

Sure am glad for you MissMET, the good news should help keep your spirits up when the Phillies sweep you this weekend! lol, I think the phillies could use one us DVCers to pitch!

Was a very interesting thread, we covered everything with the exception of World Peace, which i am all for.

Glad everything worked out for you yesterday (well, except for the weather). But with the rainout, they've now won two straight series! :woohoo: Now let's see if they can take at least 3 of 4 from the Phils.

Sure am glad for you MissMET, the good news should help keep your spirits up when the Phillies sweep you this weekend! lol, I think the phillies could use one us DVCers to pitch!

Hahaha. We'll see how it goes. You have three rookies pitching in the series & the Mets aren't the greatest against rookies, but I guess I'll say it anyway...

"We're gonna creme you. We may even sweep. The Phillies stink. The Mets rock. yada yada yada..." :rolleyes:

It should be a great series. Just tell Rollins, to keep his mouth shut already. I worry about his safety whenever he comes to shea! :rotfl2:

Hahaha. We'll see how it goes. You have three rookies pitching in the series & the Mets aren't the greatest against rookies, but I guess I'll say it anyway...

"We're gonna creme you. We may even sweep. The Phillies stink. The Mets rock. yada yada yada..." :rolleyes:

It should be a great series. Just tell Rollins, to keep his mouth shut already. I worry about his safety whenever he comes to shea! :rotfl2:

Phillies have a few players that are fun to watch, Should I mention Ryan Howard? Chase Utley? Jimmy Rollins (Your fav) lol.

We could use pitching without a doubt.

Come on down to Philly with your Mets sometime, Just don't wear a Met's Jersey, That would be very dangerous in Philly!! lol, Playing for the Philadelphia fans (not in baseball) was always very special, Coming in as a visitor is down right intimidating!

Wish you and the Mets all the best, You sure do know how to start an interesting thread!!!!

MissMet I am a little late and didn't read the whole thread but its not like your first baseman is about to make an error that will eventually cost you the World Series!!

Glad it all worked out for you! I read yesterday and had to come back today to make sure you got a happy ending ;)

Phillies have a few players that are fun to watch, Should I mention Ryan Howard? Chase Utley? Jimmy Rollins (Your fav) lol.

We could use pitching without a doubt.

Come on down to Philly with your Mets sometime, Just don't wear a Met's Jersey, That would be very dangerous in Philly!! lol, Playing for the Philadelphia fans (not in baseball) was always very special, Coming in as a visitor is down right intimidating!

Wish you and the Mets all the best, You sure do know how to start an interesting thread!!!!

I went to Philly last season to see the Mets play. We all wore Mets Jerseys. It was the third game of the series, you know the one where we swept you? :woohoo: The fans around us we not bad at all, although, we have heard some stories. Actually, the day we went there were A LOT of Mets fans there. When we left there were a bunch of Mets fans driving around the parking lot screaming & cheering with a broom sticking out of the sunroof. :rotfl2:

By the way I won't even mention yesterday.

Let's go Mets!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter