Just upgraded

Oppps!!!!! 17th September

Economy has 33 free seats
PE has 26 free seats (71 A & C, 72 H & K, 73 A & C & H & K, 76 H & K, 77 A & C & H & K, 78 H & K, 79 K all upstairs. All of row 82 downstairs (Row 81 held back for disabled etc until check in))

UC has 10 seats free including funnily enough the most requested 6 A & K

Economy has 33 free seats
PE has 26 free seats (71 A & C, 72 H & K, 73 A & C & H & K, 76 H & K, 77 A & C & H & K, 78 H & K, 79 K all upstairs. All of row 82 downstairs (Row 81 held back for disabled etc until check in))

UC has 10 seats free including funnily enough the most requested 6 A & K

Thank you very much, do you have any advice on which are the best for 2 people?

Thank you very much, do you have any advice on which are the best for 2 people?

All the upstairs seats are good.
Personally, the rear seats (79 & 80) I belive are the best, as you get off the aircraft and out of the cabin first, plus no-one behind you to disturb your sleep.
Nearer to the mini galley so closest for refills. I have even heard of the nibbles being offered to these pax to save the FA taking them back to the gally for disposal :goodvibes

hello obi i was wondering if flight vs075 from machester on october 1st was full and how many seats where avaiable for p.e and the return flight 14 october vs076

thankyou

lee

Hi Obi,
hope you dont mind me jumping on the bandwagon but could you check PE availability of VS075 10th Septh 07 and VS076 on the 27th Sept.

Thanks
BOBO

Hi Obi

we just got a deal for £285 for both ways, going on 28th november in pe from manchester any ideas what pe seats are availble, as the system wont let me see till 24 hours after we changed apparantly

thanx anna oh theres six of us

hello obi i was wondering if flight vs075 from machester on october 1st was full and how many seats where avaiable for p.e and the return flight 14 october vs076

thankyou

lee

VS75 1/10/07
26 seats free in Economy
7 seats only in PE, 2 only upstairs
2 seats free in Upper class (plus locked seats of course)
so full

VS076 14/10/07
Completly different
only 47 seats booked in Economy
1 seat booked in PE
4 seats booked in UC
VERY empty!

Hi Obi,
hope you dont mind me jumping on the bandwagon but could you check PE availability of VS075 10th Septh 07 and VS076 on the 27th Sept.

Thanks
BOBO

Bobo,

VS075 10th sept
12 seats upstairs free, 77ACHK, 78ACHK, 79HK & 80HK
all of row 82 free downstairs

VS76 27th sept
Little more full,
6 seat upstairs, 72C, 74K, 78HK, 79AC and
5 seats downstairs, 82 EFGHK

Hi Obi

we just got a deal for £285 for both ways, going on 28th november in pe from manchester any ideas what pe seats are availble, as the system wont let me see till 24 hours after we changed apparantly

thanx anna oh theres six of us

Anna,
VS75, 28th Nov
Virtually every seat!
Only seats booked are:
71HK, 73AC, 80HK.

All other seats are empty

P.S. Sorry for taking so long, I have been having a meeting at work :-)

hiya

thanx so much for answering

so what seats do you suggest theres four adults and one teenager (with downs) and a child whos 8

now jordan is taking a wheel chair but is mobile for short distances and can climb stairs, so I can take her upstairs

hiya

thanx so much for answering

so what seats do you suggest theres four adults and one teenager (with downs) and a child whos 8

now jordan is taking a wheel chair but is mobile for short distances and can climb stairs, so I can take her upstairs

Its up to you really Mush.
You know how well Jordan can climb the stairs, especially if its the spiral staircase equipped aircraft.
All seats upsatairs are in rows of two, the lower level is 2 plus 4 plus 2
You could go across the isle upstairs, or sit behind each other in rows of two.
Possibly nearer the front of the upper cabin, as its closer to the toilet and the cockpit door?
79 is free at the back, with no-one behind A & C, close to the stairs and easy exit?
Or downstairs, either four together and two across the aisle?

I know its miles ahead but any ideas on seats booked out 8th Dec LGW VSO27 and back 1st jan VSO16

We have X class tickets online is showing £559 to upgrade each but only about that in total to purchase now in PE in the sale. We can't afford the upgrade but if there is availability we could afford to cancel and repurchase.
Our ticket says changes restricted any ideas??

I'll phone Virgin in the morning to see if they give different info on prices on the phone.

Really appreciate your help

I know its miles ahead but any ideas on seats booked out 8th Dec LGW VSO27 and back 1st jan VSO16

We have X class tickets online is showing £559 to upgrade each but only about that in total to purchase now in PE in the sale. We can't afford the upgrade but if there is availability we could afford to cancel and repurchase.
Our ticket says changes restricted any ideas??

I'll phone Virgin in the morning to see if they give different info on prices on the phone.

Really appreciate your help

Well, X Class tickets:-

"Flying Club Miles and Tier Points will be earned on this fare. 100% of mileage flown earned (125% for Flying Club Gold members). 2nd Lowest level of fare class for Economy, non flexible, non changeable and non-refundable. One of the 4 fare classes that are used for Economy Flying Club MilesplusMoney fares (MpM). There will need to be availability in this or the other MpM fares class (N, Q or M, though latter is only for Orlando route during peak season) for you to be able to take advantage of MpM. MilesplusMoney tickets do not earn Tier Points or Flying Club miles regardless of whether its booked under N or X class. Advance Purchase will be required. This fare class is also utilised on all routes (except Delhi route – see N Class) for redemption of Select voucher, if there is no availability in X and a customer wishes to use a Select voucher – Virgin will manually check through the sold allocation of X Class to see how many are Select voucher redemptions, as they are allowed to oversell this class to take them up to a maximum of 4 Select voucher redemptions."

Well, 8th December VS 27
Lot of economy seats empty, only 60 booked ATM
19 PE seats upstairs empty, 3 downstairs in row 82

On the way back however:
VS16 1st Jan, quite full
Only 45 seats showing empty in Economy (and with the 40& showing as well)
Only 4 seats in PE, 3 singles upstairs, 1 seat downstairs.

Quite frankly, on the way out, with so many empty seats in econ, I would be tempted to stay in Econ and stetch outr on an empty row.

I would hate to fly back on 1st Jan though, like a cattle truck!

The VS 28 on 1st jan is a little better, with
51 empty seats in Econ
10 seats upstairs in PE and all of row 82 free downstairs
Perhaps that is worth considering?

Out of intrest what is the VS027 on the 3rd of Sept like, I have a feeling it is quiet full.

Thank you Obi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter