Lots of Availability

I was on chat with MS when the system went down. The representative was unable to say how long it would last and it happened just as she was accessing my membership.

The booking tool is "down for maintenance" again, which is what I showed when I tried to look at it around 6:30 EST this morning. Wonder if another batch will go out when it comes back. I'm still trying to get a Studio for Oct. 2-3rd so I don't have to use my points on a 1 BR for one person.
oh on. This makes me nervous. This is exactly what happened with resale members being able to book Riviera. The site went down shortly after people started calling MS. I'll be very annoyed if they cancel my reservation and I can't get my previous reservation back.

I was on chat with MS when the system went down. The representative was unable to say how long it would last and it happened just as she was accessing my membership.
Do you know if its down for MS too?

I just got off the phone with them and it is down.

They were unable to do anything. The cast member told me she had to shut down her computer and asked that I call back.

I noticed the same this am - room type on one day I was looking for (in Dec) finally opened up. Went to book and then during process got the Seven Dwarfs!! :mad:

oh on. This makes me nervous. This is exactly what happened with resale members being able to book Riviera. The site went down shortly after people started calling MS. I'll be very annoyed if they cancel my reservation and I can't get my previous reservation back.
When I saw this thread earlier my first instinct was "oh no something broke again."

I upgraded to a 2BR for 12/17-12/24. Been stalking the site for 1 night at a time. Couldn't believe that all of it was magically available.

That being said, the site is down for maintenance again. I fear we are about to get some bad news.

I upgraded to a 2BR for 12/17-12/24. Been stalking the site for 1 night at a time. Couldn't believe that all of it was magically available.

That being said, the site is down for maintenance again. I fear we are about to get some bad news.
I was just going to post that, the site is down. :(

Tell me about it. I have calls I need to make for work, but I feel like if I try calling later the wait will be way longer.

And it couldn't be done when I finally got through because their system is down after waiting 50 minutes.

I was just going to post that, the site is down. :(

This is my welcome home stay. They took inventory out of the cash side to give me a 1BR for the dates I desired. Now that I modified the reservation I am unable to get back what I had before. Did I just screw everything up? Tickets are purchased and family joining us have made the appropriate arrangements.

I'd be devestated if we have to cancel due to no fault of our own. Would really sour me on the whole DVC idea but I'm outside of my 10 day cancellation window.

Our spring break is the first week of April. I was shocked to see that the entire week is available in a value studio! Of course, we are going to HHI that week, but still....I couldn't believe an entire week was available in April!
I saw that, too! I'm booked in a value studio the week before and was tempted to move it to the first week of April when I saw the opening... decided to stay with what I had... but still! WOW!

Yep - been stalking for weeks to switch a couple of days in Nov from SSR to BWV to avoid split stay, and suddenly their was availability this morning but I was afraid to lose SSR - just seemed too weird that there was so much availability- so I hesitated. Now down for maintenance, so kind of glad I didn't do anything. We'll see what happens.

Imagine my surprise, hearing, “your wait time is… ZERO minutes”! This was 8am Central time.

Welp was just going to update my June stay finally for next year since we will be able to get APs for sure. Oh well guess I will check again later. I have most of what I want but finally was going to bank today.

Site is back up for me. You might want to check your reservations/modifications if you made any this morning (I did not).

I can see my dashboard and my modifications seem to have stuck but to booking tool is still down for me
I just tried to modify a reservation and got the dwarves. Looks like I'll just call again later to see if I can get my two Poly reservations merged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter