Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

Gotcha momx2boys :thumbsup2

Welcome aboard mycutiepatooties.
ETA - I'm just south of Waynesville - maybe we can meet to arrange a crop.

I would like to do MK rides too, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin. :)

I have to stop googling attractions...I'll do Toy Story Mania in the Hollywood Studios group too...No more until right before signups end! :lmao:

I have to stop googling attractions...I'll do Toy Story Mania in the Hollywood Studios group too...No more until right before signups end! :lmao:

I was doing the same thing! Hahaha.

Alright... my box is going to be packed now, but oh well.

Group 3B (you might want to add the B in... :flower3:)
Tomorrowland

Group 4B - MK Rides
Enchanted Tiki Room

Group 7 - Studios
Star Tours

And I'm done... (until more groups open up... or spaces need to be filled.... or I check the boards again.)

:thumbsup2 See, I do need my work checked.

Gotcha in.
Bribe you any one from my groups your not in for one of your Star Tours.

:thumbsup2 See, I do need my work checked.

Gotcha in.
Bribe you any one from my groups your not in for one of your Star Tours.

Also in group 3B (this is probably because I made you fix the other thing), it's Tomorrowland instead of Toontown. :goodvibes

Oh! I just realized what you said. I thought you wanted to switch, you want me to make you an extra one. Ignore the earlier post if you saw it. :rotfl:

Speaking of which, you and AZ have little buck-toothed surprises winging their way to you in August. Michelle has them now.

Give me a minute and I'll decide. :)

I would be interested in an Adventureland.... :) And I will make you an extra Star Tours... thanks Ann!

Also in group 3B (this is probably because I made you fix the other thing), it's Tomorrowland instead of Toontown. :goodvibes

Oh! I just realized what you said. I thought you wanted to switch, you want me to make you an extra one. Ignore the earlier post if you saw it. :rotfl:

Speaking of which, you and AZ have little buck-toothed surprises winging their way to you in August. Michelle has them now.

Give me a minute and I'll decide. :)

I would be interested in an Adventureland.... :) And I will make you an extra Star Tours... thanks Ann!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I saw the "T" and that is where I put you.

I'll go mark my master list to include an extra Adventureland - did you want pirate or jungle theme? I'm making some of each.

:rotfl2::rotfl2:
I saw the "T" and that is where I put you.

I'll go mark my master list to include an extra Adventureland - did you want pirate or jungle theme? I'm making some of each.

I'd like a Dole Whip Theme, actually... that is my favorite part of Adventureland. :rotfl2:

Whatever you have enough of is good with me - I like both Jungle Cruise and Pirates of the Caribbean, so it will fit in no matter where.

4B

I have an idea in my head for a spot for Triple Mountain Whammy
to include:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain

How does that sound?

4B

I have an idea in my head for a spot for Triple Mountain Whammy
to include:
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain
Space Mountain

How does that sound?

That sounds pretty neat... but now I miss Stacey and her Year of a Million Dreams.... :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter