Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

ooh cant believe i nearly missed this - been away a while moving in and out of diff places! would i be able to join:
1B - can i decide once i've looked at mt stash?
2B - Cinderella
3B - Adventureland

xxx

123SA, I put you in Morocco. Your DCWV stack will work great with that country.

MM2000 - did you want in Mountain Mayhem group?

I think I am updated to here.

Okay, I'm like some of you, I can't resist more groups. :) Please add me to
4C-It's a Small World
5B- France (we have to help Tyniknate ;) )

Thank you!!

I'll take the UK in 5B. I bought some neat paper with Alice in Wonderland pictures (from the book) on it (I forget the name - Lullaby?).

Group 4C - MK Rides
4. Tom Sawyer Island

I will also take this - it's one of the few attractions that actually gives you a LOT of photo opportunities. I have a cute idea involving a whitewashed picket fence...

Does TinkerBean know what kinda of swapmonster she created?
:love:
We are so glad she did!!

AWM, go ahead and put me down for Italy now. please.
I hope nothing else besides Lyrics and Surprise is coming up!
I'll be like Linus "I'm doomed!":goodvibes

Does TinkerBean know what kinda of swapmonster she created?
:love:
We are so glad she did!!

I'm sure she's laughing at me - although at least I didn't swear off it, like my mom, and then slowly buy more and more things. 9/10ths of our scrapcorner is hers. I have a little shelving cube of paper. She has a wall of it. :scared1:

And don't even get me started on the brads!

I'm sure she's laughing at me - although at least I didn't swear off it, like my mom, and then slowly buy more and more things. 9/10ths of our scrapcorner is hers. I have a little shelving cube of paper. She has a wall of it. :scared1:

And don't even get me started on the brads!

Ummmm...I'm in the room here! :rolleyes1

MM2000 - did you want in Mountain Mayhem group?

I think I am updated to here.

Thanks, but I'm good...I just stare longingly from the sidelines, crying and stomping my feet when I see what Susie's made. Hey, a tantrum to look forward to! :lmao:

Thanks for the push, momx3boys. I don't know if you can tell by my signature but I'm also a momx3boys (14, 10, 4). I always feel like when I meet someone who has all boys we're kinda in a special club that only we can understand. It's never a dull moment. I grew up with all sisters so this boy thing is a new adventure for me.

Down to business. If you don't mind, I'll finish out the groups for
#8 - Camp Minnie Mickey
and
#6 - TBD
Thats all, I'm finished, done, done, done.
Unless Susie is offering to start a "Swap with Susie's Triple Mountain Whammy Group" ......then sign me up. The pressure's now on.....we're all waiting to see your creation! :goodvibes

I am updated to here.

I am opening up new groups as the old ones fill just in case later on in the week, when I said I would start sign ups, there are folks who would be sad to see all the groups filled.

These fit nice in the folders for swapping out, so I can handle more groups than I could if we had pages or multiple elements.

Ok. I have so much stuff, I wasn't going to do this...but (and yes, it is a big but...sigh...) I use the names of the "worlds" so can I have DHS? That is it. It is...really...it. I am leaving the room...see me go? :rolleyes1

Thanks for the push, momx3boys. I don't know if you can tell by my signature but I'm also a momx3boys (14, 10, 4). I always feel like when I meet someone who has all boys we're kinda in a special club that only we can understand. It's never a dull moment. I grew up with all sisters so this boy thing is a new adventure for me.

It is definetly never a dull moment. My boys are 11 and twins are 8. I also, have two sisters, so when I found out I was having boys I was like what am I going to do. I have learned more then I ever wanted to know. :)

Just for Susan's sake, so she can have The Land, I'll take Test Track in the new Epcot group.

But seriously. It's only for her. :lmao:

Sounds good -- but I forgot about the number of spots in this group -- is it okay to use different papers from the stack?

Just for Susan's sake, so she can have The Land, I'll take Test Track in the new Epcot group.

But seriously. It's only for her. :lmao:

I am very grateful for your extreme sacrifice:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter