Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

That sounds pretty neat... but now I miss Stacey and her Year of a Million Dreams.... :sad2:

We think a like. She has done some new promos mixed in with some of the old stuff.

See, the marketing works. I am sitting her in Hee Haw USA and I am thinking about the triple mountain whammy

Is that idea to do that as a 3 in 1 - The title would be Triple Mountain Whammy and I have a cute thing in mind for the element.

If it is okay, sign me up

;) Already did.
I already have my layout designed in my head with the larger photos of the front of the rides. :thumbsup2 and maybe some smaller wallet sizes of each ride (well the waiting part of Space).

I need to be in the Triple Mountain Whammy group. I'll do the Liberty Bell -- the actual bell, not the boat

If you open another Epcot group, I'd like the Land...so much for waiting to add until you close:rotfl2:

hi - I'm playing! For several of them I have no clue what I want to do yet, but I want to get into the groups. So here goes-

Group 1 - Characters -TBD
Group 2 - Princess - Jasmine
Group 3B - MK Lands - Frontierland
Group 4B - MK Rides - TBD
Group 8 - Animal Kingdom - TBD

Thanks!

Okay you all, get ready to be jealous!!

:yay:I get to meet cutiepatootie in person on Wednesday. :yay:

:cool1: How cool is that? Her DD and my Eldest are taking a Disney scrap class together. :cool1:

My DH is soo funny. "So, Eldest, who knew you were getting a girlfriend out the deal?" Eldest is yet again, six shades of red. :rotfl2: Thankfully he is not into girls that way. They don't have cooties, but they aren't causing the star struck looks yet either.

I can't believe I missed the early signups :sad1:. Was at camp all day yesterday. That will teach me to do a good turn daily. Foiled again by those blasted boy scouts.
Will someone please join the EPCOT countries.....this is the one group I really wanted to join as I've not done them before. Anyone want to play with me and fill the next group? Here's what I'd like.
#1 - donald
#2 - belle
#3B - Toontown
#4B - teacups
#5B - Mexico
Restaurant - Chef Mickey's

Thanks and have a good night.....I may be back to check other groups when I have more time.

Oh, you better be glad PJ doesn't have her license yet.. there could be a scene! LOL

I hope the kids have a good time together... that class will be fun!!!

I am updated to here.

I have to leave soon to take Little Bit to soccer practice. 2 hours a day, 3 days a week. I may have to take up making paper piecings. :lmao:

I'll update when I get back. No WiFi up there or I'd bring the laptop.

Oh, you better be glad PJ doesn't have her license yet.. there could be a scene! LOL

I hope the kids have a good time together... that class will be fun!!!

Eldest would like me to please stop talking about him to my imaginary friends.
It's embarrassing.
:confused3

He just doesn't see the humor. :rotfl2:

Will someone please join the EPCOT countries.....this is the one group I really wanted to join as I've not done them before. Anyone want to play with me and fill the next group?

I'll join you. I have the taj mahal stack...any country go with that one?

Can I have 2B Liberty Square please.
I will watch the second group of countries for Italy and if no one else grabs it I might break down.

Triple Mountain Whammy....me too, me too. You may regret signing up for this one. It sounds terrific!

As for the Taj Mahal stack....maybe Morocco? I don't care....as long as I've got friends to play with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter