Mailing Back ACTIVE Progress Topper'nTag Swap

::yes:: You are allowed to use different papers within a group.

:confused3 How else could we use up those stacks without having to buy more?

I will be gone this afternoon. Eldest has a scrapcamp to go to and I get to meet cutiepatooties. :thumbsup2

I'll update ALL the new picks when I come back. :lmao:

Hey...AWM...when is this swap actually due? There are two dates in the OP, about 1 month apart...I just want to get it right... :)

Apparently I am incapable of using the find/replace function in Word.
:rolleyes1

It is October. Yes, it is a lot of time, but there were so many other things due that I wanted to be sure everyone could get these done without stressing.

Apparently I am incapable of using the find/replace function in Word.
:rolleyes1

It is October. Yes, it is a lot of time, but there were so many other things due that I wanted to be sure everyone could get these done without stressing.

I think it's because you knew some of us were going to sign up for about 10 groups....

You know, I still haven't gotten anything back from swaps yet (recipe swap is the first due back... in about a week or two!!!! :thumbsup2).

I just keep sending things out. I feel like I'm talking to people from Nigeria, except more creative (and with a better grasp of the English language). :rotfl2:

::yes:: You are allowed to use different papers within a group.

:confused3 How else could we use up those stacks without having to buy more?

I will be gone this afternoon. Eldest has a scrapcamp to go to and I get to meet cutiepatooties. :thumbsup2

I'll update ALL the new picks when I come back. :lmao:

I had a great time getting to meet AWM in person. She is such a sweetheart! Our kids sat together at scrapcamp and made a really cool fold out Disney themed mini book. Fun times! Both kids share the same favorite ride too..Space Mountain. :)

Traci

ZTH - you're hysterical. I'm new to swaps but I have gotten some things back and they are well worth the wait! (And they weren't postmarked from Nigeria.)

I can join in another group or so, but I'm already in most of the ones that need filling.
Soooo, time to put on my cheerleading skirt.

Let's fill the groups, Let's fill the groups, Let's fill the groups!
Yeah, team. :cheer2:

OK, so I was never a cheerleader. :rotfl:

I think I may have found some one to go to Archiver's Crops with me. :cool1:

Her screen name suites her to a "T". She is such a cutiepatootie. Her DDs are super cute too. Eldest was impressed with the class, he made me sign him up for the exploding box one. :thumbsup2 They made the cutest accordion albums. They had to fold the pages themselves, so he said he could make more if he wanted to. I may have him make some for his element in his group. Would that be okay?

I think I may have found some one to go to Archiver's Crops with me. :cool1:

Her screen name suites her to a "T". She is such a cutiepatootie. Her DDs are super cute too. Eldest was impressed with the class, he made me sign him up for the exploding box one. :thumbsup2 They made the cutest accordion albums. They had to fold the pages themselves, so he said he could make more if he wanted to. I may have him make some for his element in his group. Would that be okay?

:yay: Crops are fun, but better with a friend.

Put Coolcat down in the kids group. That element sounds pretty neat! I'll get back to you with a topic.

My sister, Pegasus (she doesn't like this name, but she can deal...), wonders if she could do the Pirate and Princess party for the Kiddo group. Has WyFy been to that? ETA: And CoolCat too...

Or would she be better doing the Crystal Palace?

Or... should we suggest something else? We don't want her to do something that you (AWM) will already be doing (ie - the Seas or Safari, which she thought of first).

My poor kiddos will never be able to go to WDW while school is in session. No Pirate parties for him.

The Seas or Safari are perfectly fine for the Kiddo group. WyFy will not share his stuff with me. :rotfl2:

You let me know which one she likes better. :thumbsup2

I can help fill these if you would like

Group 4C - MK Rides
1. AWM - Pirates of the Caribbean
2. tyniknate - Teacups
3. momx3boys - It's a Small World
4. ZeroToHero - Tom Sawyer Island

Group 6B - Epcot Attractions
1. 123SA - The Land
2. ZeroToHero - Test Track

Group 11C - The WORLD
1. WDW - tyniknate
2. MK – MichellePooh
3. DHS - Mickster
4. Epcot – Mom-to-2-Princesses
5. AK - momx3boys
6. DTD -

Group 12 – Anything Goes Disney Kiddos
1. WyFy - Lego Store, DownTown Disney
2. CoolCat - TBD
3. Pegasus - TBD
4. PrincessM - TBD
5.Pirate Boy - Can he do the Kim Possible thing in Epcot and the title be Kimcommunicating

I can take a spot in 4C and 6B if you need help filling in...I am already at the 4+ group mailing, so might as well fill the box!! :laughing:

4C - Philharmagic
6B - Mission Space

I can take a 6B and I'd like to be in group 8 if no one else signs up for 8B, but I understand if you just want to keep it at 6 people (odd numbers scare me :scared1: )

Coolcat would like to do Cinderella's Castle (and is very happy with WyFy's Lego topic!)

For my MK rides group, I'll do the Liberty Bell -- the bell, not the boat.

The Seas or Safari are perfectly fine for the Kiddo group. WyFy will not share his stuff with me. :rotfl2:

You let me know which one she likes better. :thumbsup2

:goodvibes That's so funny... And will do, as soon as she gets back from camp, I'll ask her.

I can help fill these if you would like
Group 12 – Anything Goes Disney Kiddos
1. WyFy - Lego Store, DownTown Disney
2. CoolCat - TBD
3. Pegasus - TBD
4. PrincessM - TBD
5.Pirate Boy - Can he do the Kim Possible thing in Epcot and the title be Kimcommunicating

I may be trading my sister something for that Kim Possible piece... or I'll scraplift it, if she doesn't want to share either. :laughing:

I am not dying to do any particular ride in these groups - i am filling. Y'all let me know if there is someting you need or want me to do.

Group 4C - MK Rides FULL
1. AWM - Pirates of the Caribbean
2. tyniknate - Teacups
3. momx3boys - It's a Small World
4. ZeroToHero - Tom Sawyer Island
5. SusieStone - TBD
6. duchess_tisha - Philharmagic

Group 6B - Epcot Attractions
1. 123SA - The Land
2. ZeroToHero - Test Track
3. SusieStone - TBD
4. duchess_tisha - Mission Space
5. morgansmom2000 - TBD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter