Major Issues with My Disney Experience App?

I just did the update and it did not help me at all. I've tried opening the app a bunch of times and most of the time, it will not open at all. Just stays stuck on the purple castle screen and eventually shuts down all together and reverts to my home screen.
Delete the app and reinstall it.

For those wondering, 5.8.1 is the most recent version of MDE.

Delete the app and reinstall it.

For those wondering, 5.8.1 is the most recent version of MDE.
Yes, I've done that. And I've re-started my phone multiple times. Still no success in making the app open consistently. It may be because my phone is older IPhone 6s. IDK, but I sure hope things improve soon.

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, when scrolling thru the MDE app, the app seems very unresponsive at times. Is it just due to the time of day and heavy activity on the app by many users? Or what could it be? Anyone else having the same issue?

I have an iPhone 7 Plus, when scrolling thru the MDE app, the app seems very unresponsive at times. Is it just due to the time of day and heavy activity on the app by many users? Or what could it be? Anyone else having the same issue?

My 8+ does this. We're going later this week and I'm a bit anxious that the app is going to suck it when trying to navigate, mobile order food, or get a fast... haha, sure. I've considered getting an iPhone 11 this week just in hopes the app will work better.

My 8+ does this. We're going later this week and I'm a bit anxious that the app is going to suck it when trying to navigate, mobile order food, or get a fast... haha, sure. I've considered getting an iPhone 11 this week just in hopes the app will work better.

i know. I was thinking the same thing. Too funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter