Marathon Weekend 2020

I suspect some of you think I don't actually exist, since I've never shown up for... well, anything lol! But I added a night for Marathon Week(end) and just maaaaay make it to some portion of DATW this time. It would be nice to finally meet some of the Imaginary Internet Friends I've been chatting with for years! ;)

I've done it twice. The first year, I was super nervous about going since I didn't know anyone. Walking towards Canada (that's where we started that year :confused3), I may have stopped a couple of times and debated skipping it. I'm glad that I didn't because I got to meet some really nice people!
This will be me! But I’m planning on making the morning meet ups so hopefully I’ll be feeling a little less shy by then. And after a few drinks I won’t be nervous anymore ... hmmm maybe I should have a warm up drink first....

That would be funny. Actually let’s all get ECVs!

I almost got one this year. :rotfl2:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, I was working on designs last night and I needed to measure the DATW medals from this year and I CAN'T EVEN FIND MINE! I'm not even sure if I kept one. #SoMuchFail

I almost got one this year. :rotfl2:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, I was working on designs last night and I needed to measure the DATW medals from this year and I CAN'T EVEN FIND MINE! I'm not even sure if I kept one. #SoMuchFail
How is that even possible?

As a heads up, the Marathon Weekend magicband is showing up in my products available to purchase section today. I discovered this while getting my Kessel Run portion of Star Wars Rival Run weekend figured out.

As a heads up, the Marathon Weekend magicband is showing up in my products available to purchase section today. I discovered this while getting my Kessel Run portion of Star Wars Rival Run weekend figured out.
I ordered one a couple of days after they were announced, and I’ve had it showing up as available to order the entire time. (I kept checking to see if they had sold out.) I kept seeing posts that indicated Princess bands weren’t available, but I assumed everyone was able to order MW ones, and they just weren’t selling out. Is that not the case? I still show it as available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter