New Here from New York

PrincessBeth

Earning My Ears
Hi! This site was recommended to me by another Mom that I met at a baby class. I have been reading here for about a week and decided to register so I can ask some questions. I have a 6 year old little girl named Cassie and we are planning our first trip to Disney. We are going to go in March and are staying at Pop Century since it looked like a fun place.

WELCOME TO THE DIS :welcome:

You will find everything you need to know and more by reading these boards!
but beware...................it is an addiction!
Good luck :thumbsup2

PrincessBeth said:
Hi! This site was recommended to me by another Mom that I met at a baby class. I have been reading here for about a week and decided to register so I can ask some questions. I have a 6 year old little girl named Cassie and we are planning our first trip to Disney. We are going to go in March and are staying at Pop Century since it looked like a fun place.

Welcome, this is the place to get all your questions answered!!

Hi! I'm from NY too (well in LI) Welcome to DIS! If you have any specific questions feel free!

Hi PrincessBeth. I am from NY also, LI too. I am also fairly new here. I am planning my first trip with DH, DD7, DS5, and DD9mos. We are going in January. I have asked many questions, and have always received great answers and advice. Welcome!

Thank you for all the welcomes. And it is nice to see some other "neighbors" around here. I can't wait to read through some more of the board and get things planning.

I am so excited to be taking my daughter on her first trip (I guess I should say DD, right? Is that what it means?)

HI i am from NY also rockland county!
ask away all the people here are very helpful and will ususally anwser all your questions fairly qucikly or point you in the right direction

soon you will be onssesed! :)
and you will know all about crocs, baggalinni bags, lime green mickey head paint chips LGMHPC from home depot
making your own autograph books, t-shirts, ADRs, and itineraries,

it sounds like alot but it makes the planning so much more fun!

Welcome again!

Welcome aboard :wave: I'm from Long Island.

My family and I just got back from Pop a few days ago. We had the 50's building, first floor facing the parking lot and we loved it. If you will be having breakfast there, the best thing to do is get there early, between 7 and 8 am. That's the slow time. Any time after 8 starts to get crowded. There are three stations open that have different breakfast items to choose from. The store, Everything Pop, was already starting to put out their Christmas merchandise on the 30th and 31st before we left on 11/1.

Don't know how your daughter is about video games, but there is an arcade there. We almost couldn't get our DS4 out of there the first and last day :teeth:

The buses run every 20 minutes. If you are planning on visiting MK and miss the bus, you can always do what we did and hop on the Epcot bus line. The bus takes you to Epcot. From there you go through the security bag check then hop on the monorail to the transportation center and transfer to another monorail that will go through the Contemporary Resort and stop right in front of the MK entrance.

Gotta go, DH needs me upstairs to watch Over the Hedge with our DS4.

Have fun planning your trip and don't be afraid to ask questions! I've found a lot of useful information that helped me plan ours!

Welcome :welcome: ! LI here too! Pop is great! It's a nice place, fun to look at all the things from the decade you grew up in.

DD will love seeing all the toys you played with growing up. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter