New Here from New York

Hi! I am also new to DIS boards and also from Long Island, NY. I just recently moved to AZ though and am soooo homesick!! I've found so much useful information on these boards, they're great! Thanks!

Hi! I am also new to DIS boards and also from Long Island, NY. I just recently moved to AZ though and am soooo homesick!! I've found so much useful information on these boards, they're great! Thanks!

:welcome:

My sil lives in medford, ny. We live in rockland county. I was raised in brooklyn. My family still lives there. You will love the boards. It's full of information and very addicting.

My sil lives in medford, ny. We live in rockland county. I was raised in brooklyn. My family still lives there. You will love the boards. It's full of information and very addicting.

I live on the border of Medford/Yaphank. Small World!!

thcartoon_54.gif

hello from the hudson valley here. love the pop been there many times it is a fun place to stay

I'm right next door in E. Patchogue :)

Remfaerie welcome to the DISboards! You'll find a wealth of information on the different boards here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter