New Here from New York

Beana9802 said:
Welcome :welcome: ! LI here too! Pop is great! It's a nice place, fun to look at all the things from the decade you grew up in.

DD will love seeing all the toys you played with growing up. :thumbsup2

I see you're from out east! Our family loves going out that way in the fall. Sometimes we just get in the car and take a "trip to nowhere" out east. It's so beautiful out there. We sometimes make a stop at the R.R. museum and visit my father so our DS can say hello to Pop-Pop.

hello there! :cheer2:
I hope you have a great first trip!

The boards ARE addictive! I agree.

Hello fellow Long Islanders! Blue Point here. We also drive out east all the time. Kids love it out there.

babsd218 said:
Hello fellow Long Islanders! Blue Point here. We also drive out east all the time. Kids love it out there.

You're ractically right around the corner :). My aunt lives in Blue Point. She went to Disney last year I think.

Welcome to the Dis! I'm sure you will have a great time! There's no place better than the happiest place on earth :)

Welcome.gif

Welcome this is the best site...we are originially from Elmira, NY...you will really like POP we stayed there last year when my DS was 3 and 8 and they loved the big icons...have fun :banana:

Welcome!!!

I'm a Floridian by way of NY- DH is from Buffalo, I'm from LI (I grew up in Medford) but as a couple we've gotten around-NY, NY; Queens, NY; Brooklyn, NY and Putnam County, NY. (I joke that we were in the Witness Protection program.)

I am confident you will find answers to your questions on these boards!

:welcome: , I know that you will enjoy it around here. I've been on for a year now and love it. We've also been to Disney many times!!! And to join the NY club, but I'm from upstate NY.

cybrkitn said:
I see you're from out east! Our family loves going out that way in the fall. Sometimes we just get in the car and take a "trip to nowhere" out east. It's so beautiful out there. We sometimes make a stop at the R.R. museum and visit my father so our DS can say hello to Pop-Pop.
I have never been to the RR museum. I drive past it every day! HA!

2giddy, NY is NY. I went to school in Oswego for 2 years. It seems like many moons ago. I love the Lake, it is so beautiful, and the sunsets are amazing.

Welcome to the DIS!!!!! :cheer2:
Another NY'er here. I'm from the Bronx originally, then lived in Rockland County, and now in Orange County.

You will be amazed at all the info you will find here. Have fun planning!

Welcome NY! I'm originally from Great Neck, then moved out east to East Northport in Suffolk County!

:welcome: pixiedust: :welcome: pixiedust: :welcome:
We just came back from PoP and you will love it.... We have met so many Diser when we were there we even have Dis Meet. I hope you have a grand time for your 1st visit and more. If there's anything we can help you with just PM away!!!

PrincessBeth said:
Hi! This site was recommended to me by another Mom that I met at a baby class. I have been reading here for about a week and decided to register so I can ask some questions. I have a 6 year old little girl named Cassie and we are planning our first trip to Disney. We are going to go in March and are staying at Pop Century since it looked like a fun place.

Hi PrincessBeth and welcome to DIS board :wave2:
We are a friendly bunch here so please join in :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter