News Round Up 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know since it's already been done before so it's not that impressive. However, as someone who doesn't like standard rollercoasters that much, I love Gringotts. I would love to have a coaster like that at WDW and thought GOTG was just going to be another ride I wouldn't go on. It'd be great if it was more like Gringotts imho. I know there are a lot of people who would disagree though. I know I'm the minority when it comes to rollercoasters lol!

Crush's Coaster at Walt Disney Studios Park spins as it travels. Heck, so does Primeval Whirl
So does Sierra Sidewinder at Knotts Berry Farm (just down the "street" from Disneyland). It actually looks a lot like the assumed Guardians one!

kbf-sierrasidewinder-banner.jpg

:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

I don't know...all these examples look like rides that will make me sick! I was feeling bad about going in 2020 before it opens, now maybe not so much....:rotfl:

Although Primeval Whirl is one of our favorites!

Overheard conversation: “ABC Commisary has fake fancy food.”

Does anyone else listen to people’s conversations on Disney trips?

There is not a lot to do in DHS at night when shows are done for the day.
I remember some good threads years ago all about stuff overheard in the parks... we definitely have our favorites... usually someone speaking VERY authoritatively about something they are COMPLETELY wrong about. :D

I remember some good threads years ago all about stuff overheard in the parks... we definitely have our favorites... usually someone speaking VERY authoritatively about something they are COMPLETELY wrong about. :D
Yep I love listening to wrong facts about WDW. Yestedrag on the bus someone asked how Space Mountain could still be standing since it’s so old....

Overheard conversation: “ABC Commisary has fake fancy food.”

Does anyone else listen to people’s conversations on Disney trips?

There is not a lot to do in DHS at night when shows are done for the day.
My favorite was watching a group of ladies trying to navigate the boardwalk thinking they were still at Epcot during W&D in October. Not sure how they missed the fact they left the park, but they did. And they were very confused. It was highly entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter