"Official" 2015 MNSSHP thread

We saw talking Mickey last year DURING the party, so maybe this is a change for this year. I don't really like talking Mickey so, this if fine for us!
He talks this year too. That talking mouse blows my mind every time... :)

There has been a lot of discussion as to whether the tickets are limited or not. At the bottom of the ticket purchase page it says... "The number of tickets available is limited." How limited, we may never know! Here is all the "fine print."

The number of tickets available is limited. Events may sell out early. Tickets purchased within 10 days of event will be available for pick up at the Will Call Window at Guest Relations. Tickets are valid only during specific event dates and hours. Entertainment, ticket types, entitlements and prices subject to change without notice. Tickets are nontransferable and nonrefundable.

Yes, that does imply somewhat lower crowds, but it is a footnote, not a key selling point featured in the main party description like the parades etc., which is what I was trying to say. Just my 2 cents. :)

That's great you were able to get both. You give me hope. I doubt we'd be able to do both. I am hoping for the best but our party night will most likely sell out as it has in past years.
It sounds like Jack and Sally are coming out early pretty consistently so that would help! The Dwarfs are so cute, but Jack and Sally are much more fun to interact with.

I just wanted to add that talking Mickey doesn't meet during the party. He appears in his costume and doesn't talk. If you want to meet talking Mickey I'd try to schedule it for during the day.

As others have stated, Halloween Mickey talked to me, too. Maybe you saw him when he had a sore throat.

Anyone see Talking Mickey in costume before 7? We have FP+ @ 4-5pm with party tickets. Should we wait till later to see him in costume do you think?

Anyone see Talking Mickey in costume before 7? We have FP+ @ 4-5pm with party tickets. Should we wait till later to see him in costume do you think?

He will not appear in costume before the party starts at 7:00p.

I just wanted to add that talking Mickey doesn't meet during the party. He appears in his costume and doesn't talk. If you want to meet talking Mickey I'd try to schedule it for during the day.
Mickey was in costume and talking when we met him last night.

Isn't Mickey's Halloween costume extremely similar to his regular outfit?

Sorry if this has been asked or posted, I just can't get through the whole thread! Does anyone know if they are selling the eyes that glow? I cannot recall if these are wearable like sunglasses or if they go around your neck - they had them several years ago which is the last time I was at the party so its possible these are extinct! Otherwise, anyone have photos of the Halloween merchandise this year?

Can you order the MNSSHP band online from the Disney Store or do you have to be actually in the park to get it? (I guess there's always marked up E-Bay otherwise. :p )

My party date is 27th I was worried about them being sold out so I went to mywdwstore, and they had some from the first party night for sale, and not too badly priced!

I'm really happy I went ahead and did this! Once i got it, I linked it up to MDE, and i'm all set to go!
image.jpeg

Last edited:
I am so glad I started following this board! I was going to be pretty caught off guard when we visit next month. Everyone has really help us form a game plan. Thanks!!!

Couple of questions... I keep hearing J&S are coming out early. Has this been pretty consistent? What time have 7D been appearing? And what have the waits for Alice & the gang been? Thanks!

Last edited:
Couple of questions... I keep hearing J&S are coming out early. Has this been pretty consistent? What time have 7D been appearing? And what have the waits for Alice & the gang been? Thanks!
Welcome to the DisBoards! You will find more information about everything WDW here with the most current experiences of other guest. I am addicted to reading them!

As to J&S, it seems like they have been consistently coming out between 5:15 and 5:45 this year. I highly recommend seeing them. I did them in 2013 and it was great!

Jack and Sally consistently have been coming out by 5:30pm. One of my cm friends suggested we get in line by 4:15 at the latest by Calliope Tent. We got there by 5:30 and there was quite a line and the characters were there already. DS decided he wanted nothing to do with Jack so we didn't get in line.

We just got back from our Disney vacation, and we did the party on Tuesday Sept 22, and I was so nervous after what happened at the first party of how ours was going to go. We had an amazing time!! Did we do EVERYTHING we wanted to...no, but we got most everything done. This was my first every party, and the only one we were going to, so a game plan was important. On Main Street, you couldn't walk 10 feet without a CM wanting to see your party band!!!!! That was great to see!!!!!!! The one thing I wanted to do and didn't get to was meeting the Seven Dwarfs. I just didn't want to stand in line for 2 hours, and they cut the line off at 11. We didn't do any characters. We only road 2 rides, but both the waits were under 10 minutes, but we had been in the park since 1, so we got all our rides done before the party. This was our game plan.

At 7 we did 4 TOT stations within 15 minutes.The lines were LONG, but they went really fast!!!!!! Don't be scared away from the long lines.
Around 7:30 we went to look for a spot on Main Street for the 8:30 parade. Had no problem finding a spot in the front sitting on the curb!! It was amazing!
After parade we did more TOT, rode the 2 rides, and then came back for the 10pm Fireworks.
After fireworks, went strait to the front of the stage for the 10:45 Hocus Pocus show. We were almost in front!! Show was great!!!
After the stage show we finished our TOT. Now it is around 11, and they were putting HUGE HAND FULLS of candy in our bags!!! Some gave 2 or 3 huge hand fulls. I am almost embarrassed to say how much candy we got!!!! We brought our own bags, so they were a lot bigger than what Disney gives you. I will not have to buy candy to hand our at home this year. LOL

I will also mention we are 4 adults, (our kids are 24 and 25 ), so idk if this could have all been possible if you have little kids. We had a great experience, we were all exhausted, but still had a great time. If I could go to another party I would do the Characters, but there just wasn't time with everything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter