"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the colors and the villains in the background! Awesome artwork!
I agree! It feels very much Halloween like to me. I don't know if I'll buy any of this years merch. It's cute, but Idk if its worth the money. ^that stuff I would have bought in a heartbeat.

This is very helpful, but it would have been more helpful if they would have announced prior to FPs being made. I already deleted my MNSSHP FPs since I have our only FOP FPs on our last day and didn't want to be babysitting it. LOL. What are the rest of ya'll - who deleted your FPs - doing? Are you going to re-make 2 FPs for that day?

I agree 100%! I told them there should have been an announcement or something. I only have party tickets so I made two FPs.

Those shirts are cute, but I was hoping for a sweatshirt. Does anyone know if they'll have more MNSSHP stuff than what is pictured or if that's all that is available?

Oh yeah toy stuffing, definitely I made the mistake of using pom-poms on my tail and it was a pain I should have spent a bit more on a bag of stuffing.
Ooooh £1 nice ...do you have a Hobbycraft near you then? That's where I'd get the felt if you haven't already.

Yep, planning a trip to Hobbycraft in the near future. It's an easy 20 mins bus journey away so not too far to go.

I think I prefer the Hocus Pocus Merchandise from 2015 - BRING IT BACK DISNEY!!!
View attachment 261864

All they need to do is change the 2015 to 2017 on the image and get a print run done, easy. I do like that one better.

Yep, planning a trip to Hobbycraft in the near future. It's an easy 20 mins bus journey away so not too far to go.

Ah cool, mines not too far from me either.

How do the LE Magic Bands work? Since there's only 4000 that would be 125 per night (32 party nights) which seems like a crazy low amount. Do they have a staggered release so every party has some availability or do they just do a free for all and come Halloween have them all probably sold out?
They do not hold a certain number back for each party (for any of the merchandise). Once it's gone, it's gone.

FYI in regards to FP's for MNSSHP:

I spoke to two different CM's at the internet help desk today. Supposedly they had a meeting this morning about FP's for guests with just a party ticket.

-Yes you can still enter at 4pm with just a party ticket.

-You can make two FP selections between 4pm-5:30pm so the second one will not exceed 6:30pm. Anything made before 4pm or after 5:30pm will most likely be canceled. Both cast members told me the same info.
Why does everything have to be so hard. I have three fast passes for my party day( only a party ticket) and if this holds true I would loose two of them. The one I really care about is the haunted mansion. The rest I would be ok with loosing.

So how do FPs before the party work? My ticket is linked to my band but how does my band differentiate between the party ticket and my regular park ticket? Can I use the paper ticket to get in and still use any fastpasses I book?

First MNSSHP so I've never followed the merchandise before.
I expected more. Dissappointed. We will each probably get a pin and I love the light-up ornament. But I hoped for more.
Maybe I'm wrong, and somebody with more MNSSHP experience can help us out here, but I think there will be more merch. The designs might be the same or similar, but I think we'll see more of a variety in color and shirt type. Does anyone know if they usually sell more than what is pictured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter