*** Official April 2021 Thread ***

May I officially join you? we are booked for April 20-27,2021 at Pop Century. originally booked for April 2020, then October 2020, had our TA move the trip to next April. Fingers crossed we will be able to go.
Got every park pass for the days I wanted, I went by the FP+ I had made for this past April.

May I officially join you? we are booked for April 20-27,2021 at Pop Century. originally booked for April 2020, then October 2020, had our TA move the trip to next April. Fingers crossed we will be able to go.
Got every park pass for the days I wanted, I went by the FP+ I had made for this past April.

Sure, come join the fun! I added you to the list - looks like you're checking into Pop the same day as @Iowamomof4 so maybe you'll say hello in the lobby.

I'm feeling positive about April at this point, even with the not so great numbers happening now - it's so far away. Hopefully the third time is the charm for you.

I did the same thing as you with my park reservations - just took where we were going to be with FP and moved them. I had no better ideas this far out.

Sure, come join the fun! I added you to the list - looks like you're checking into Pop the same day as @Iowamomof4 so maybe you'll say hello in the lobby.

I'm feeling positive about April at this point, even with the not so great numbers happening now - it's so far away. Hopefully the third time is the charm for you.

I did the same thing as you with my park reservations - just took where we were going to be with FP and moved them. I had no better ideas this far out.
I’m hoping we can go. We had July booked and I was feeling positive in March that we’d go and look what happened. I just hope things are more “normal” by April.

I’m hoping we can go. We had July booked and I was feeling positive in March that we’d go and look what happened. I just hope things are more “normal” by April.

I hear you. We were booked for May, and we had made FP's about a week before everything went to crap. I still thought at the time that I made them that we were still going. So things can change quickly. I just figure we've got about nine to ten months to deal with this virus in whatever form that may take, and considering it's only been in the public eye for about three a half months now, that seems like a lifetime. So for now, I'm going to assume that we will have at least a somewhat normal trip by April.

In some news today, Splash Mountain is being re-themed to The Princess & The Frog.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ng-to-disneyland-park-and-magic-kingdom-park/
I'm posting in this thread not to comment on whether or not this is a good idea (there are other threads for that) but to try to put it in the context of an April trip. They have no date for the new theming, and it will open as the old Splash Mountain when WDW reopens in July. But Splash often undergoes a quick refurb in the winter months anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it close late this year or early next year and be ready to reopen by the time April rolls around.

In some news today, Splash Mountain is being re-themed to The Princess & The Frog.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ng-to-disneyland-park-and-magic-kingdom-park/
I'm posting in this thread not to comment on whether or not this is a good idea (there are other threads for that) but to try to put it in the context of an April trip. They have no date for the new theming, and it will open as the old Splash Mountain when WDW reopens in July. But Splash often undergoes a quick refurb in the winter months anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it close late this year or early next year and be ready to reopen by the time April rolls around.
I hope it’s opened by April. My daughter was so excited to be tall enough to ride it this summer. We told her “next time” you can. I’ll be super sad if it’s closed then ☹️

I hope Splash Mountain is open in its current form in April so I can ride it one last time. It's my favorite ride. Then I will look forward to riding it with Princess and the Frog theming.

Welcome! You're on the list. I'm pretty sure you've gone through some reservation saga, if I remember the other thread right.
Along for the ride mostly, a little bummed we aren't able to do POR this fall but looking forward to trying something new in the Spring! I've not been to Disney World in Springtime in about 15 years!

Well we made the decision to move our trip all of the way out of 2020 and into 2021. We decided on April because we love spring in Disney.

Anyone else looking at April 2021?

On the books for April 15th - April 23rd. We will be at CBR. We are keeping a close eye on the pandemic to see if we go in 2021. It may need to be 2022. I feel really bad for my kids as we were suppose to go April 2020 for their first time. They are 9 and 6 now. hopefully we can go before they graduate HS. :rotfl2:

No reservation yet but I'll likely be adding myself soon so stay tuned. Hoping the pandemic works itself out here by then. April vacation lines up nicely for 2021 with Easter being early and not interfering with our school vacation. 2022 it is a late Easter and lines up directly with the front end of our April vacation here in Massachusetts which is no bueno.

Anyone know if any new construction will be possibly done by April 2021?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter