**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

I won't discuss for people that might not want any spoilers, but yeah, lot's going on, more misdirections I think, a couple of scenes and dialogue worked out too perfectly to create a feeling of something.....that shot of Finn and Phasma is my favorite though...and I agree...we need more Poe. Why is Poe on the First Order side of the poster though?

Fandango already reports that there are no tickets available within 15 miles of me. Not sure I believe that literally (might be a server issue), but in any case thank you @yulilin3 for keeping me on my toes tonight. :thumbsup2

ugh, could not get tickets for thursday night at disney springs amc..tried last night and website kept crashing. What's another theater nearby that's nice and maybe has assigned seats?

So we just purchased tickets for the Star Wars Galactic Nights Party on December 16. I wasn't aware of this until today and we quickly booked tickets. At first I thought it was the dessert party but it is a closed ticketed event. I'm sure some of you attended the last one...any feedback? It is probably somewhere in this thread but 800 pages is a little too much reading for tonight, lol. I hope it is worth the money! Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated!
I would love info as well.

So we just purchased tickets for the Star Wars Galactic Nights Party on December 16. I wasn't aware of this until today and we quickly booked tickets. At first I thought it was the dessert party but it is a closed ticketed event. I'm sure some of you attended the last one...any feedback? It is probably somewhere in this thread but 800 pages is a little too much reading for tonight, lol. I hope it is worth the money! Any tips or information would be greatly appreciated!

I would love info as well.
Map from the April party and info on the offering for this December's party is on page one
i went to the party in April during Star Wars Celebration, I never answer the question "is it worth it" as that is subjective
I enjoyed the party very much, it was not crowded at all and it was sold out a month before so the cap on tickets was low
I rode RnRC with the SW soundtrack and waited maybe 5 minutes at the beginning of the party.
The extra, unannounced celebrity cavalcade was a nice surprise, not sure if that will happen this time around.
The entire parks atmosphere was SW festive and people dressed up as their favorite SW characters, the Droid Builders brought a lot of astromechs to the Animation COurtyard and people could take pictures with them, I loved the photo backdrops that were scattered all around the park.
I attended the celebrity talk show which for the December party will be a talk with Imagineers about Galaxy's Edge, that should be interesting.
The lines for all open attractions were low all night
At the end of the night there's nothing like being surrounded by SW fans in a party atmosphere, that's one of the things I miss most about SWW. I'm sure if you search on youtube you will find videos of parties from April and the Force Awaken premiere party

Map from the April party and info on the offering for this December's party is on page one
i went to the party in April during Star Wars Celebration, I never answer the question "is it worth it" as that is subjective
I enjoyed the party very much, it was not crowded at all and it was sold out a month before so the cap on tickets was low
I rode RnRC with the SW soundtrack and waited maybe 5 minutes at the beginning of the party.
The extra, unannounced celebrity cavalcade was a nice surprise, not sure if that will happen this time around.
The entire parks atmosphere was SW festive and people dressed up as their favorite SW characters, the Droid Builders brought a lot of astromechs to the Animation COurtyard and people could take pictures with them, I loved the photo backdrops that were scattered all around the park.
I attended the celebrity talk show which for the December party will be a talk with Imagineers about Galaxy's Edge, that should be interesting.
The lines for all open attractions were low all night
At the end of the night there's nothing like being surrounded by SW fans in a party atmosphere, that's one of the things I miss most about SWW. I'm sure if you search on youtube you will find videos of parties from April and the Force Awaken premiere party
My fear is it will be mobbed. We can ride the rides anytime as we are annual passholders. We have numerous pictures with BB8, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Stormtroopers. I am trying to convince myself to splurge and spend the money.

My fear is it will be mobbed. We can ride the rides anytime as we are annual passholders. We have numerous pictures with BB8, Kylo Ren, Chewbacca, Darth Vader and Stormtroopers. I am trying to convince myself to splurge and spend the money.
it's a tough decision.
I think you pay for the atmosphere and some special things more than anything else...again, as of today I am almost 80% sure I'm not going in December, unless someone buys me the ticket ;)

ugh, could not get tickets for thursday night at disney springs amc..tried last night and website kept crashing. What's another theater nearby that's nice and maybe has assigned seats?

Nevermind!! Persistence pays off. I checked back on the AMC website just now, and was able to find tickets for Thursday Dec. 14th!! We are happy campers.

On the topic of the Galatic Nights, we went to the one in April and enjoyed it. Our favorite thing was riding RnR with the star wars music. We all said we wish it was permanently that way. We also got a thrill out of seeing the Stars in Cars parade. Fangirl over here for Warwick Davis (who I believe is doing the Candlelight Procession that week at EP, so it wouldn't suprise me if he showed up for the party). We did not sign up for the December party though. Once was enough for us.

Nevermind!! Persistence pays off. I checked back on the AMC website just now, and was able to find tickets for Thursday Dec. 14th!! We are happy campers.

On the topic of the Galatic Nights, we went to the one in April and enjoyed it. Our favorite thing was riding RnR with the star wars music. We all said we wish it was permanently that way. We also got a thrill out of seeing the Stars in Cars parade. Fangirl over here for Warwick Davis (who I believe is doing the Candlelight Procession that week at EP, so it wouldn't suprise me if he showed up for the party). We did not sign up for the December party though. Once was enough for us.
oh that's interesting about Warwick Davis being here for that time period. Maybe he'll host the talk show after doing Candlelight. He is an amazing host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter