• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I called Friday about our Magical Express tags since we hadn't received them. They said they were being sent to be printed and should mail in 5-7 days. We have 18 days till we go. I don't think we would have got them if I hadn't called.
Update: We have Mickey Mail! Got our Magical Express mail, got two of them actually haha! I don't know if one was the original one they were sending before I called or if they printed 2. But anyways, woohoo!! pixiedust:

Did you find it? I bought the foot one, but may go back for the her one too lol. The red pain relief one looked good too.

Its at my Target, so I'll be picking it up Friday. Payday. Along with the other dozen things I need for vacation..lol. Down to the wire!!!
DH is having friends over on Wednesday night, which means he won't get the suitcases down until Thursday after work. Anxiety setting in...I need to make sure everything is going to fit! And that's under the weight limit! WHY can't he understand this??!!! lol

Update: We have Mickey Mail! Got our Magical Express mail, got two of them actually haha! I don't know if one was the original one they were sending before I called or if they printed 2. But anyways, woohoo!! pixiedust:

I had to call to get a second set for our extra luggage. They don't send out sets of 2 anymore. So I'm still waiting for that set..more Mickey Mail!!

Thats the one I was looking for! On our last trip, my shorts got wet on a water ride...the chafing was HORRIBLE!!

I got this wearing swim shorts over my bikini at the water park.:eek: My legs were so sore. I'm prepared this year. I managed to get a stick, think its a regular not a her one because that one cost more. I got the smaller size as I won't be using it much. Just want it for water park days and when I wear my little shorts.

21105631_10214403998917364_2693360236806909676_n.jpg

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!! :dancer:

I am very late to the party, but this was a last minute trip. I thought we weren't going at all this year and was so bummed. But DH decided we should go after all, so we booked our favorite resort POFQ for September 19th through the 26th. I've read through some of this thread and have enjoyed all the enthusiasm here! Sounds like a great bunch of disers will be there in September!

I am very late to the party, but this was a last minute trip. I thought we weren't going at all this year and was so bummed. But DH decided we should go after all, so we booked our favorite resort POFQ for September 19th through the 26th. I've read through some of this thread and have enjoyed all the enthusiasm here! Sounds like a great bunch of disers will be there in September!

Those are my exact dates too! Welcome to the best group lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter