• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Officially Official September 2017 Thread***

I so had intentions of creating a countdown..I even had ample time and plenty of Pinterest pins about it...but alas I didn't get to it. But I love seeing all the ones you all have created :) :) :)

I never got to it either. I am enjoying the countdowns from everyone else instead. I do have an app on my phone, so that keeps me up to date. I probably don't need to check it multiple times a day. But I do.

21105631_10214403998917364_2693360236806909676_n.jpg

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!! :dancer:
Same here! Dancing with ya!:dancer:

Woot woot! We are going Sept 6-12th for my daughter's Make A Wish trip. She has a rare congenital heart defect, but just graduated high school - YAY!!!! We're staying at Give Kids The World Village. This is our first trip to Disney World so if you see us wandering the parks like lost souls please point us in the right direction - LOL. Baylee would think it was awesome if you waved at her and it would be a fun surprise to have people know her name so far from home!

Last edited:
Woot woot! We are going Sept 6-12th for my daughter's Make A Wish trip. She has a rare congenital heart defect, but just graduated high school - YAY!!!! We're staying at Give Kids The World Village. This is our first trip to Disney World so if you see us wandering the parks like lost souls please point us in the right direction - LOL. Baylee would think it was awesome if you waved at her and it would be a fun surprise to have people know her name so far from home!

We will be there for the exact same dates! I will be the one sobbing because we are bringing our high school senior for one last Disney trip before he graduates. Hope you have a great trip!

I CAN'T STAND THE EXCITEMENT!!! I want to cry I'm so happy!!! It's almost starting to feel overwhelming! I just bought a few more things on Amazon and I reserved our spot at the airport parking garage.

We have a busy weekend, but Sunday night is open. I'm ordering pizza and holding everyone hostage to go over everything with me to make sure I didn't forget anything. DH asked me last night to make a list of what we need for our electronics...really? As if I didn't make that list 2 months ago!! lol!

I have a question about the food courts...we are bringing non perishables. But we still need things like spoons and forks. I know I can get those in the food courts...but what about paper plates or bowls? Are these readily available? I was planning on bringing the individual cereal bowls for everyone, but today I saw individual bags. Which would save a lot more room...but we would need bowls.

Any idea is it's possible to get some at the resort?

I love seeing everyone's countdowns! I write out one thing every day that I am excited about for the trip. I announce to my husband in the morning things like, "Today we are celebrating Liberty Tree Tavern!!!". He is kind enough to humor me! And yes, some of the things I get excited about are pretty random. I love the Starbucks in the MCO airport, because when I am in line, my Orlando trip has started! I make out the calendar far enough in advance, I cannot remember what each day is going to celebrate, lol. Maybe I have too much time on my hands...

36749170346_83e32ae8a8_z.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter