Online ADR's possibly working

Anyone had any luck yet? I am making my reservations day by day which is a pain, but got better times than over the phone. Example I was told there was only a 9.50 reservation for crystal palace on 24th september but managed to get an 8.15 one online.

I'm now thinking I might just do mine day by day online rather than 90+10 over the phone as people seem to be getting better times?

It works! (I think!)

I had previously had trouble accessing my reservation on the ADR booking pages (trip was booked through Disney UK). As I posted earlier, I had got my US reservation number by emailing Disney UK but that still did not work up until a couple of days ago, regardless of what phone number and format I used.

Now, it appears to work (the phone number I used was 1453****** - i.e. my UK number minus the zero). It has now 'associated my reservation' to the booking pages and tells me my visit dates and hotel.

So it looks like it may be working now.

However I am still well outside of my 90+10 window so cannot know for sure whether this will unlock the additional days.

It works! (I think!)

Thank you!!!!!!
I had given up on this, just tried again, entered dining reservation number and my phone number 1924xxxxxx and there it is Your dining reservation(s) were successfully retrieved.

:banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2::cheer2:

I made my ADRs through Disney UK by phone and have just tried to access the ADRs on the "Dining reservations" section of "My Disney Vacation" on the US site but no joy. I put in one of my dining reservation numbers plus my UK phone number minus the initial 0 and it's still saying it can't retrieve it. :confused3. Is that what you did?

Yes Diana that sounds like what I did. Hoped evryone would be able to access their reservations now.

I tried for hours and hours a few week back.
Just added another reservation, Grand Floridian Cafe, Sat 8th August.

I made 12 reservations for myself and can't find any of them! Now I'm really worried! :scared1:

Yes Diana that sounds like what I did. Hoped evryone would be able to access their reservations now.

I tried for hours and hours a few week back.
Just added another reservation, Grand Floridian Cafe, Sat 8th August.

Ha Ha,, I've just added GFC for Mon 10th August :rotfl: its very addictive!

To the PP Just a FYI, when I tried to add more than a couple of ressie numbers at a time, I got the message that they couldn't be retrieved, but when I added one ressie at a time the system found them all no problem, HTH?

All started too well. Retreived my 1st 6 no problems, then tried the other 10 couldn't find any, wierd. Will try again tomorrow.

Oh NOO! You're joking :confused3 what phone number are you putting in?

I can't get any of them up :eek: i am trying the area code without the 0 and then my number :confused3
Good job i know they are all booked from when i rang the other week or i would be worrying now.

It's so annoying though :headache: I WANT to see them!!!

Yeah! I can now unlock the 90 +10 - a week too late for me but it's good news!

But I can't see any of my ressies online - will keep trying! :rolleyes1

Just a FYI, when I tried to add more than a couple of ressie numbers at a time, I got the message that they couldn't be retrieved, but when I added one ressie at a time the system found them all no problem, HTH?
I made 10 reservations for a friend and have retrieved 9 of them but none of mine so far whether I put them in one by one or multiples. Boo! Hoo! :headache: :scratchin :sad2:

Thank you Steve76 for posting about this!:thumbsup2

I've got mine up!!!!!:banana::banana: Thank you to the above poster for showing us how to login :thumbsup2 its my 90+10 day tomorrow so this is perfect timing :goodvibes

Still not working for me on the 'retrieve your reservation' page (too early for my ADRs so nothing I can try on the dining pages yet) Thing is, I tried a different phone number to test it and i'm getting a different error message: With the correct number it just says it can't retrieve the reservation but with the wrong number it says to check both numbers are correct. Hmmm... :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter