Our USA Rocky Roadtrip

Wow! You've done so much since I've been gone! It all looks fantastic and especially the ranch. Me and DP have always talked about going to a ranch in the USA and where you were looks perfect! I love expression on Jonah's face in the photo where all the kids have guns, too cute! I'm glad Lara finally got back on that horse!

Also it is fascinating to see how much the landscape has changed from place to place. So, so different. Anyway loving the updates and can't wait for more.

P.S Happy Birthday to your little man.

The boots are fantastic and Lara just looks adorable in the fashionable cowgirl clothes.

And chinese Dad's are the same in Melbourne....mine is happy to eat anything; providing there's rice. :laughing:

I thought Wall Drug was a great place to pick up souvenirs. Looks like you did the same.

Thanks for sharing.

Lara would be very happy to hear your comments! She is rather vain. The plus side is that she is always happy to pose for photos! Unlike some other child...

Wow! You've done so much since I've been gone! It all looks fantastic and especially the ranch. Me and DP have always talked about going to a ranch in the USA and where you were looks perfect! I love expression on Jonah's face in the photo where all the kids have guns, too cute! I'm glad Lara finally got back on that horse!

Also it is fascinating to see how much the landscape has changed from place to place. So, so different. Anyway loving the updates and can't wait for more.

P.S Happy Birthday to your little man.

Thank you for reading! The ranch really was a unique experience. I'd highly recommend it! Are you back from Hong Kong? How was your child free escape?

Nice picture of the kids on the Jackalope statue. I'm not sure if they are still in SD or extinct in that area.

What will the boys do with those boots when they get back home? Did you get them matching hats?

Nice picture of the kids on the Jackalope statue. I'm not sure if they are still in SD or extinct in that area.

What will the boys do with those boots when they get back home? Did you get them matching hats?

Thanks for enlightening me! I was wondering what that thing was...

Hopefully the boots will still fit come the Australian winter, otherwise we'll be trying to find horses to ride. Elliot got a hat, but Jonah wasn't interested so we didn't bother!

Another lovely update. You sound like you are having such a great time, exciting, full on and relaxing all at the same time:)

Hi Shushh - I've somehow missed this post of late! Just caught up on your blog. Loving your pics. Thank you :-)

Now you're just making me jealous! I wanna go to Steamboat Springs....only during ski season.

Geat pics and updates. 3 more sleeps.

Loving your trip report. You're having such an interesting time.

Its always interesting travelling with my parents. They've been to so many places all over the world that helping them tick things off their bucket list usually leads to something different to the norm.

Another lovely update. You sound like you are having such a great time, exciting, full on and relaxing all at the same time:)

Thank you! I LOVE my holidays. Always so sad when I have to go home.

I'm loving those boots!

The range of "cowboy" boots is amazing. There are so many beautifully ornate pairs of good quality. So tempted to buy more! (for myself that is...)

OH Shushh I :love::love: your blog and am going to miss reading it when you come home but i am going to be using some of your information in the planning of our next trip and Queenies:cheer2:. The boots are fantastic. Have a fantastic time at Disneyland :dance3::dance3:

It's good to see you guys recharging your batteries before Disney! ::MickeyMo
I am going to miss reading your blog posts too. :sad1: Can't wait for the next part of your adventure though.

Ask and ye shall receive!

:cool1:

Great update, shushh. LOVE the Halloween decorations and your update. Just AWESOME! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter