• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems like they aren't keeping these very updated. Last week, the Disney website extended hours for AK through all of February , but the latest update to the TAC was 12/16 so it's showing the old close times :/

The August one also isn't showing any show times at HS. This looks like it was posted prematurely.

The August one also isn't showing any show times at HS. This looks like it was posted prematurely.

Other weird August calendar things: There's literally no Magic Kingdom after 8/19, and there's a single, lone, Fantasmic on the last day of the month.

Seems like they aren't keeping these very updated. Last week, the Disney website extended hours for AK through all of February , but the latest update to the TAC was 12/16 so it's showing the old close times :/
Josh has posted that the TAC is no longer the most up-to-date calendar, and that Disney's own calendar is now the best one to go by.

Josh has posted that the TAC is no longer the most up-to-date calendar, and that Disney's own calendar is now the best one to go by.

That's great... except I need to plan my ADR's now so I'm ready for my 180 day mark. It would be nice to get something about the end of August soon.

Waiting on some March updates - I'm really hoping the hours will be added to the end of the day at Magic Kingdom from March 16-19.

I gotta think that a Friday St Patrick's Day will go longer than 9:00pm!

Its as accurate as something this far out can be.
(Which is to say, it likely won't stay accurate as time goes by.)

Some fan sites post best-guess info based on past info and/or internal Disney employee sites.

Robo... I see you moved the August calendar. However, it's still not showing MK hours for the end of the month. Any idea why it is still that way and if it will be updated?

Robo... I see you moved the August calendar. However, it's still not showing MK hours for the end of the month. Any idea why it is still that way and if it will be updated?

Because Disney doesn't seem to care anymore.
:eek:

Thanks Robo for the links. I've been wondering for a while why I couldn't get the old ones to work the way I used to. But not enough to do a serious search for the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter