• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Robo for the links. I've been wondering for a while why I couldn't get the old ones to work the way I used to. But not enough to do a serious search for the new ones.

And, a big difference is that these new links are YEAR-SPECIFIC.
So, you can no longer accidentally call up a calendar thinking that is for 2017
but not noticing that it's actually just a left-over posting from 2016.

Awesome info, Robo! Really helps me do some early planning for September (24-27 for anyone interested). Thank you!

I'm so excited to see the preliminary September hours!!!:worship: I can finally start making some educated guesses on which park to go to when and where to eat too! AND, according to the hours, I'll have three MNSSHP to choose from!:jumping1:

Omg! The hours are all updated and it appears we have August MNSSHP!

Could be, just be very cautious, they've had previous years, where they've shown 7pm closings in early Sept., just to change them. The other issue I see is that the first part of Sept. seems a little weird. They're showing a 7pm closing the first Friday, and then the second Thurs., and back to Fri. for the 3rd week. -They're also showing 3 days a week that MK is closing at 7pm. Historically, in early Sept. the parties have started only on Fri.'s and then adding I believe Tuesdays, so it seems a little odd, but we'll see.

I know of course subject to change, but generally are the park hours for DHS and AK pretty much set for September? I've usually only really paid attention to MK in the past so not sure how much changing of hours the other parks do esp now that Pandora will be opening in May.

Any idea why MK is posted as a 6pm closing on september 28th?

Could be, just be very cautious, they've had previous years, where they've shown 7pm closings in early Sept., just to change them. The other issue I see is that the first part of Sept. seems a little weird. They're showing a 7pm closing the first Friday, and then the second Thurs., and back to Fri. for the 3rd week. -They're also showing 3 days a week that MK is closing at 7pm. Historically, in early Sept. the parties have started only on Fri.'s and then adding I believe Tuesdays, so it seems a little odd, but we'll see.

I totally agree!

It should be any day now.
so the dates are out through September 21st , which is about 190 days, im assuming withing the next 10 days we'll finally have October dates. I only need 10/1 - 10/4 but im so annoyed theyre not here yet ahhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter