outdated

Status
Not open for further replies.
so the dates are out through September 21st , which is about 190 days, im assuming withing the next 10 days we'll finally have October dates. I only need 10/1 - 10/4 but im so annoyed theyre not here yet ahhhh!

Even when the dates do appear, the hours will be tentative.
The final hours won't be posted until about 15-40 days before the actual dates.

No, it doesn't make sense, but that's the way Disney does it.

Ill take any hours honestly lol Most concerned about 10/1 for Epcots 35th. >.<

Yeah I know, but something's better than nothing and I need to make ADR's in a couple weeks.

It looks like the calendar has been updated with some 10-11PM closings for MK for the first week of May, but nothing for the rest of the month. Did they update these with April? Is it unusual for them to only update one week of the month and not the rest?

It looks like the calendar has been updated with some 10-11PM closings for MK for the first week of May, but nothing for the rest of the month. Did they update these with April? Is it unusual for them to only update one week of the month and not the rest?

It is not unusual for them to do anything... or nothing... at any time.
Nothing can be "expected" one way or the other... just keep checking and re-checking.

I am now officially stalking this thread- or the links at least. Thanks for putting these here!

I was looking for this! I printed this calendar a couple years ago for my June 2014 trip and couldn't find it for this year. Thanks!

New question. I'm not as concerned with hours as I am with EMH. The whole month of October is consistent until you get to the week of Oct 29, and then they all change. Can I trust that or should I wait awhile longer to see what happens?

New question. I'm not as concerned with hours as I am with EMH. The whole month of October is consistent until you get to the week of Oct 29, and then they all change.
1. Can I trust that
2. or should I wait awhile longer to see what happens?

1. I'd give it a better than 70% chance of being correct.
2. If you CAN wait, then you can see if things DO change.

I'm clapping silently, you can't hear me. I'm excited, the extra morning hours are lining up for our park days for our late October dates. Taking advantage of the Epcot and Animal Kingdom days.

Yay. :)

I'm clapping silently, you can't hear me. I'm excited, the extra morning hours are lining up for our park days for our late October dates. Taking advantage of the Epcot and Animal Kingdom days.

Yay. :)

I'm liking them too, but I'd love to know why they are so different from the rest of October!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter