PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

New promo this weekend for RCSS. Much like the bonus redemption at Shoppers, this fri and sat use a number of points and get anywhere from 10-20% back in points.
This is the first time I have seen anything like this. So different from Shoppers where they bump up the amount to be able to use, this you get back.

where do you see this offer? it sounds great...i’ll definitely use it.

As I have mentioned before I've had my account hacked and points stolen twice. The first time was 300K and the last time was March of this year was around 200K. It's a ton of work and VERY frustrating to get the points back. Getting the points back overnight is a total unicorn. The first time I went through it took months....maybe 3. The second time (so weird I can't remember this exactly it was only 6 months ago) I think took 4-5 weeks. Both time they tried to give me so much B.S. Things like my email password was stolen or my card was stolen. Like the person in that article, if someone stole my email password they are not going after my PC Optimum account they have bigger ideas. They basically tried to spin it into being something I had done. Also, when doing through it this year I repeatedly asked for some compensation. At first I was subtle about it and then I flat out asked how many points I was getting for my time and trouble. I even played the I'm not working right now and I need these points to feed my family card. What did I get? A big fat ZERO.

I have said it before and I can not stress it enough.....DON'T ACCUMULATE POINTS. What on earth was someone hoarding $1000 in points for? There clearly is some sort of problem with this program that they don't seem to want to fix. I know they know it's a problem because there is an entire department with a large staff that only deal with account theft/fraud.

i’m sure people are having an easier time right now with how publicized the fraud has been. eyes are watching right now, so they’re acting quickly and graciously.

it’s not at all fair that you had to put so much in!

This offer is also on Provigo and Maxi flyers here in QC. Looks like it’s country-wide!

Oh my lord PC Optimum is driving me insane. I have had at least three back and forth conversations about why I should be eligible for bonus redemption points. The last canned email they sent me (AFTER I sent my receipt) was that I needed to have a minimum spend level to redeem. uhhh hello? I JUST SPENT $400!!! Arghhhh

whoa! did you spend 400$ or redeem that many points?

sounds like a frustrating situation.

whoa! did you spend 400$ or redeem that many points?

sounds like a frustrating situation.

We bought a switch on Friday which is 399 pre-tax. Instead of redeeming 200K for $300, the cashier redeemed 340K for... $340.

We bought a switch on Friday which is 399 pre-tax. Instead of redeeming 200K for $300, the cashier redeemed 340K for... $340.

Hmm, that's really weird. I thought once you passed each threshold, the bonus amount just carried forward. So in your case, that it would have been 240,000 for 340$ off.

I hope you get through to someone who can help. Sounds like a real pain!

Hmm, that's really weird. I thought once you passed each threshold, the bonus amount just carried forward. So in your case, that it would have been 240,000 for 340$ off.

I hope you get through to someone who can help. Sounds like a real pain!
I thought that as well. My son was asking me this same question on the weekend and I told him it made sense to me that as long as you used at least 200,000 you should get the extra $100 off. Now I'll have to correct him.

I thought that as well. My son was asking me this same question on the weekend and I told him it made sense to me that as long as you used at least 200,000 you should get the extra $100 off. Now I'll have to correct him.
I've tried to do everything i can to make this image big enough to share but .. YES< it says you will get $100 off when you redeem between 200,000 and 500,000. I know this is fuzzy, but it's the best i could do

i’m sure people are having an easier time right now with how publicized the fraud has been. eyes are watching right now, so they’re acting quickly and graciously.

it’s not at all fair that you had to put so much in!
The first time it happened to me it was all over the news....including TV. I would have to say that was the only time it was publicized.

sorry guys
both my eyes are infected and possible blocked tear duct here.
I can hardly see right now.
I posted wrong flyer to Marchingstar's question
Hugs
Mel
It's in Loblaws

https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10000/1376439

thanks :) I’m crossing my fingers that I see the same offer at superstore out west!

edit: just read your whole post instead of quick skimming...i’m sorry about your eyes!! i hope they heal up quickly and without too much pain.

Last edited:
I actually got an email on Tuesday about the Redeem and Get points event from RCSS. It says it is a Friday and Saturday only event. However, I don’t see it mentioned in the flyer either.

sorry guys
both my eyes are infected and possible blocked tear duct here.
I can hardly see right now.
I posted wrong flyer to Marchingstar's question
Hugs
Mel
It's in Loblaws

https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10000/1376439

Hope you feel better soon, rest more!

i looked at my digital flyer yesterday and didn’t see this offer, but it’s here now. bonus points at superstore, just like @mort1331 mentioned.

the offer is good today and tomorrow. check your flyers by region, and here’s to earning back a bit of points :)

Attachments

• 23039DAD-6A51-4042-8357-367EE3FC0D43.png
    23039DAD-6A51-4042-8357-367EE3FC0D43.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 5
Woohoo! SDM finally sent me a 20x/$50 offer instead of $75!

I started boycotting them as I was always getting the latter offer and I struggle to spend that much weekly at SDM. I think they saw my shopping patterns and just kept them at the higher amount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter