PC OPTIMUM, Lets share deals, offers, info

I don't physically log out of my PC Optimum app on my phone but I do 'swipe up' to close the app when I'm not using it.

In my case my points are tied to my PC Elite MC so that is the card I swipe to earn points. I don't have the plastic card they initially issued me. I cut it up as I didn't want to carry 2 cards in my wallet.

So I only pop over here once in a while and will skim through. Guess what???? My points were just stolen for the SECOND time. I got the redemption email stating that I had redeemed all 290, 000 of my points. WTH??? After it happened the last time I stopped letting my points get past about 50-60K. I let them accumulate lately because I was planning to be using them soon.

And, I can't log in to my account either. At least I was able to link through the email to contact them.
She also told me that you can go in the app and lock your account so that you can earn but not redeem without unlocking it...sounds similar to AM cash miles.

Wow...your points stolen again!!!! I can't believe that. My hubby asks me why I want to cash out all our points...and this is exactly why. He doesn't understand how someone can steal your points.

I have also now locked all our cards lol. So now even if he wants to actually cash in some of the points...he can't ( inset evil laugh ) lol. I was hoping that they would put some sort of safe guard to lock our cards.

@dancin Disney style I sure hope you get your points back. I'm hoping that with the new card number, password and now the locking feature, this won't happen to you again.

People suck...for stealing points and hording toilet paper lol

@dancin Disney style I sure hope you get your points back. I'm hoping that with the new card number, password and now the locking feature, this won't happen to you again.

People suck...for stealing points and hording toilet paper lol
LOL....the last time I got a new card, new account and new password X3. Look how that turned out.

For the record my house is down the last package of TP....I told DH to get some on his way home. He has to go to Walmart anyway but I have a feeling they will be all out. What I don't get is the bottled water hording. Do people think the water will stop flowing from the tap if they get sick? I was at Costco on Friday night and people had 4-5 cases of water and 3-4 packages of TP in their carts, not a few people either, nearly everyone.......and you know how large those packages are. The weather is nice today, maybe I should start digging a bomb shelter in my backyard.

LOL....the last time I got a new card, new account and new password X3. Look how that turned out.

For the record my house is down the last package of TP....I told DH to get some on his way home. He has to go to Walmart anyway but I have a feeling they will be all out. What I don't get is the bottled water hording. Do people think the water will stop flowing from the tap if they get sick? I was at Costco on Friday night and people had 4-5 cases of water and 3-4 packages of TP in their carts, not a few people either, nearly everyone.......and you know how large those packages are. The weather is nice today, maybe I should start digging a bomb shelter in my backyard.
:rotfl2:I was thinking about the water too! I can understand toilet paper but water?!

Well, still not response from them but they have changed my password 3 more times. Fun!

You know it would be nice if they would just get in touch and say 'we're looking into it'. I'm giving them another 24hrs and then I'm taking it to Facebook.

I’m crossing my fingers and toes for a multiplier in tomorrow’s text offer!

I did a big shop on the weekend, but of course I forgot a couple things. I hope the PC Optimum overlords are listening!

What's a text offer and how do I get one? I get various offers in the app, and this week they were fairly relevant, but I've only been doing this for a couple weeks now (still prefer to get airmiles but know Rexall is leaving so I'll shift that shopping to Shoppers).

What's a text offer and how do I get one? I get various offers in the app, and this week they were fairly relevant, but I've only been doing this for a couple weeks now (still prefer to get airmiles but know Rexall is leaving so I'll shift that shopping to Shoppers).

what tinkerone said :)

thanks!

it’s mostly thanks to toothbrush heads. 25$/pack, buy 2 get 10,000 points. decent price, even more decent rewards.
Others have mentioned toothbrush heads so I priced ours out. Ends up Costco is still a better deal for our Oral B Toothbrush heads at $49.99/9. Time to stock up as I try to change ours when the seasons change. Thankfully that's next week!!

Others have mentioned toothbrush heads so I priced ours out. Ends up Costco is still a better deal for our Oral B Toothbrush heads at $49.99/9. Time to stock up as I try to change ours when the seasons change. Thankfully that's next week!!

costco is definitely a better deal, we just use a different shape than the one costco sells. i’ll take this deal as a consolation :)

Looks like locking & unlocking the APP is not as quick & convenient as the Air Miles APP.

Yesterday I locked my PC Optimum APP. This morning I shopped at Loblaws. The Cashier scanned my APP and I tried to redeem $10 but it popped up with an error code of some kind on her screen. That reminded me I had locked the account. So I unlocked it. Still wouldn't work. She scanned my APP again and it still wouldn't work. So I told her not to worry about it, that I would cash it out another time.

I wonder how long it takes from unlocking it before you can redeem. Maybe I'll try locking it again and unlocking it just before I enter Loblaws to shop. I usually cash out every $10 to $50 however. I rarely let it build up over $50.

I had to submit a missing points inquiry for my fresh pork offer. It didn't show up on the receipt and the offer is still on the APP.

Looks like locking & unlocking the APP is not as quick & convenient as the Air Miles APP.

Yesterday I locked my PC Optimum APP. This morning I shopped at Loblaws. The Cashier scanned my APP and I tried to redeem $10 but it popped up with an error code of some kind on her screen. That reminded me I had locked the account. So I unlocked it. Still wouldn't work. She scanned my APP again and it still wouldn't work. So I told her not to worry about it, that I would cash it out another time.

I wonder how long it takes from unlocking it before you can redeem. Maybe I'll try locking it again and unlocking it just before I enter Loblaws to shop. I usually cash out every $10 to $50 however. I rarely let it build up over $50.

I had to submit a missing points inquiry for my fresh pork offer. It didn't show up on the receipt and the offer is still on the APP.
This is good to know, especially as our redemptions are often last minute when I notice the total $$ value of groceries climbing over $50 so we toss in a Disney GC at the last moment.

Thanks for trying out different options @Disney Addicted !

so maybe a happy medium is to leave everything locked except one physical card? it was your digital card that was used to steal your points, right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter