PCC 3.0 Getting-to-Know-You Thread

Hi Jeff and Val!!!!

Hey, only 429 days to go!!!!! But who's counting????!!!!:banana::cool1::rotfl2:

I am counting! I want to have a 365 days to PCC 3.0 party in NH at my Lake house in June. Of course all DISers welcome not just PCC 3.0ers.

I am counting! I want to have a 365 days to PCC 3.0 party in NH at my Lake house in June. Of course all DISers welcome not just PCC 3.0ers.

That would be soooo much fun! I hope we can all get together again soon!!!!

Some of us were talking at Coco Key about going to see Deathly Hallows Part 2 at midnight on opening night! We'll have to start thinking about that soon!!!

That sounds like fun Erika! Val & I are interested in going if it doesn't conflict with our other travel plans. :rolleyes1

I'm Thom and I'll be accompanied by my 9-by-sailing year-old-daughter. I'm 44 and work in management, she's... Well, she's in second grade and refuses to get a job. This will be our first cruise. We're going to be up on deck 10, we'd have went for higher but they wanted payment in gold bricks for those decks.

Looks like we will be joining - off the wait list. I wanted to go, but had promised my sister a trip that summer, but she is uncertain, and well, the wait list came through. So, it will be me, my DH, and DD9 and DD3. We are Jackie, Jeff, Julia & Genevieve. Cabin 10524. (And my birthday - the special one is looming, but this is not it, and our anniversary - 15 years).

jaurban, looks like Tiffany and I will be right down the hall from you in 10050. She'll be 9 by the time of sailing and I'll be... well, old.

Just wanted to say :welcome: to all the new people on the thread.

web.jpg

jaurban, looks like Tiffany and I will be right down the hall from you in 10050. She'll be 9 by the time of sailing and I'll be... well, old.

Great - my daughter Julia would be happy to know some girls her age. She turns 9 this coming November. Now, as to your other comment, well, I have a birthday on sail away day and it is 1 shy of a big one...

It's so cool to get to know some of the people who will be cruising with us! I'm very happy to see there will be some children in the same age ranges as mine. My eldest child is pretty shy so I worry a little bit about getting him to join the children's activities.

Amanda

Just to make this thread a little more "real", here is a picture of Val & I from PCC 2.0

web.jpg

Just to make this thread a little more "real", here is a picture of Val & I from PCC 2.0

web.jpg

Whoa, Ho, Ho, Ho.... A Pirate's Life for Me!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that pic.

We'll be coming aboard on PCC 3.0:

John & Gretchen (Gigi & Pop Pop) plus our 2 grandchildren, Matt (age 10) & Emily (age 6) in room 10096 - and we have 2 other family groups joining us:

Jennifer & Chris Scott in room 10576

Megan & David Ohar in room 10574

We're making this the family trip to remember!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Gretchen

Hey everyone! :wave2:
I'm Amber and my DH is Ricky. We will both be 31 by time we sail and will be married for almost 9 years. I am the Diser, but it was my DH that got me hooked on Disney. I've been trying to break him in on the podcasts :goodvibes I have been on one other cruise and DH has been on several, but this is our first Disney cruise. We are both teachers so we are really excited to be able to be part of a DIS event. I can't wait to meet everyone and be able to put faces with names.

Hello everyone! I'm Dave, sailing solo on PCC 3.0. I teach high school and was ecstatic when the cruise was set for the summer months. I've never cruised before (with Disney or anyone else), but I'm going on a cruise this July with my family on the Dream, so by the time 3.0 rolls around, I hopefully won't be a complete noob.

Hello everyone! I'm Dave, sailing solo on PCC 3.0. I teach high school and was ecstatic when the cruise was set for the summer months. I've never cruised before (with Disney or anyone else), but I'm going on a cruise this July with my family on the Dream, so by the time 3.0 rolls around, I hopefully won't be a complete noob.

Looking forward to meeting you, Dave!

We're first time cruisers - so maybe you can clue us in after your July trip.

My husband & I originally booked a cabin for ourselves & 2 grandchildren on 3.0. Later tried to add our daughter & son-in-law (grandchildrens' parents) but couldn't get a spae on PCC 3.0 - tho we were able to secure a place on the same floor. My daughter is also a teacher (high school art & photography). We were also able to get a connecting stateroom for another daughter & son. Looks like it will be a great time.

Have a great time in July - and please let us know how you enjoyed your cruise.

Gretchen

I'm Nancy and will be cruise with DH (Mike - aka Buzz31) and DS (Matt - aka darthvader92). Podcast cruise 3.0 will be cruise number 7 for us (2 more after that and we're platinum). We are traveling with DS's girl friend and her mother but they are not part of the podcast cruise (bummer). I just couldn't talk them into it. We upgraded to a category V and I just can't wait to get on the new ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter