POINTS FOR RENT: VGF 83 points @ $15 per point. Use by 9-30-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m looking for a 1 br March 18th-22nd
2 adults 3 teens
There is a 1 BR Villa at OKW available but I don't have enough points left for it. It is 132 points. There is also a 2 bedroom available at OKW for 176 points. Someone else with more points available should be able to book one of these for you.

I'm interested in Kidani savannah studio 7/19 to 7/23. 4 nights should be 76 points. Let me know.

Do you have points remaining. If so, looking for May 24 for two nights or May 25 for one night in a deluxe studio at the Riviera Resort. Thank you.

Hello, I'm looking for something like a Standard View Studio for Boardwalk Villa (open to similar or cheaper) for 2 adults and a 5 year old for May 26-31. Thank you.

Do you have points remaining. If so, looking for May 24 for two nights or May 25 for one night in a deluxe studio at the Riviera Resort. Thank you.
Sorry, nothing at Riviera. There is a lake view studio at Grand Floridian available for May 24-26 for 50 points.

The other option would be Saratoga Springs - standard view studio for 26 points

Hello, I'm looking for something like a Standard View Studio for Boardwalk Villa (open to similar or cheaper) for 2 adults and a 5 year old for May 26-31. Thank you.
Saratoga is the only resort with full availability for that timeframe. A standard studio is 73 points at SSR

OKW has May 26-29 for 56 points

That is all that is close to what you are looking for

Hi! Could you please check Animal Kingdom for August 30th - September 5th for two people please? Just the standard value room. Thank you!

Hi do you accept Venmo? The room I want is currently available for one of the nights I still need for our trip in June. (I am able to check availability)

It's 23 points.

Hi! Could you please check Animal Kingdom for August 30th - September 5th for two people please? Just the standard value room. Thank you!
Sorry - the value rooms aren't available for your entire stay.

Studio savanna view is available at Jambo House for 92 points. At Kidani, you can get a standard view studio for 72 points. Let me know if you would be interested in either of these options.

Sorry, nothing at Riviera. There is a lake view studio at Grand Floridian available for May 24-26 for 50 points.

The other option would be Saratoga Springs - standard view studio for 26 points
What about the 25th for one night? Is that VGF or SSR as well?

Hi do you accept Venmo? The room I want is currently available for one of the nights I still need for our trip in June. (I am able to check availability)

It's 23 points.
Hi there - yes we can accept Venmo - which night/resort are you looking at?

Tedkdvc. If you have 46. I can complete my reservation - It's available, I'm able to check. I can venmo you immediately!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter