POINTS FOR RENT: VGF 83 points @ $15 per point. Use by 9-30-2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When renting points, is it pay in full at time of booking with the renter?

Most require payment when booking. I will book the room in the renters name and let them verify the reservation. They can link the reservation with their My Disney Experience account and verify that everything looks good. It's at this point I ask for payment

Is anything available for 09/20-09/25? We have three adults, one child (5), and two free kiddos (2 and 1). We can pay today, just trying to find something. I haven't made 10 post yet but I am working on it.

Is anything available for 09/20-09/25? We have three adults, one child (5), and two free kiddos (2 and 1). We can pay today, just trying to find something. I haven't made 10 post yet but I am working on it.

There is availability - were you looking for a 1 bedroom? I can only book at VGF for those dates and the 1BR villas are at 165 points. I can book at any resort on Feb 20 ( for your dates ). I would have to borrow 2020 points to book 165 points - not sure I want to do that, but let me know what sort of room you are looking at.

I believe we just have to have a room that holds at least 5 people. So a deluxe room would work.

I believe we just have to have a room that holds at least 5 people. So a deluxe room would work.

Ok - there is a studio available at the Polynesian for 80 points, but I can't book that for you until Feb 20 ( 7 month booking window for non-home resorts) . That is the only studio available for 5 - the others are all 4 person studios. If you can find someone with Poly points, they should be able to help.

My mother in law is no longer able to come with us. So we would only have two adults and the children with us. Is there anything available that could accommodate us?

My mother in law is no longer able to come with us. So we would only have two adults and the children with us. Is there anything available that could accommodate us?

There is availability, but I can't book for that timeframe until February 20 however. I can only book at VGF for Sept 20 right now - sorry about that

Looking to rent points for April 18-19. Just one night. Is there anything available?

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

There is a 1 BR Villa at OKW available but I don't have enough points left for it. It is 132 points. There is also a 2 bedroom available at OKW for 176 points. Someone else with more points available should be able to book one of these for you.
Are you willing to transfer 19 points?

Hi! I just need a room for one night, please! March 13, 2020. What is available that night (any resort) and how many points? Thanks so much! Hope it works out!!!

Sorry, at this point, I'm out of points - waiting on a deal to close. I'll let you know if it doesn't go through

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter