Poll: What would you rather win from YOMD?

What would you rather win from YOMD?

• 50 years of DVC

• 1 Night in Cinderella's Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even though a night in the castle would be amazing, I voted for 50 yrs of DVC. I would love to buy into DVC. Until we can pay cash for it, it's not an option. With 50 yrs of DVC, I could go at many different times a year. Maybe even take a "mommy and me" trip with my DS's one at a time, and still be able to do a family trip.

I would have to say a night in the suite. I can get trips through DVC. Plus its the daughter's dream to stay in the castle and I'd love, love, love to be able to grant her wish. :wizard:

I would actually like the trip to all of the Disney theme parks. Ever since I was a child I have wanted to go to every Disney park. My secons choice though would be the DVC. We will probably break down and buy one eventually, but we too want to pay cash for it.

I would actually like the trip to all of the Disney theme parks. Ever since I was a child I have wanted to go to every Disney park. My secons choice though would be the DVC. We will probably break down and buy one eventually, but we too want to pay cash for it.

A trip to all the Disney parks was not one of the options, but I sure like the way you think. It would be fascinating to see how the parks outside the U.S. view Disney.

I voted for DVC. The castle would be nice but it's one night and then it's gone. DVC means I can continue to experience DVC for years to come!

DVC hands down!!! Although I would love a night in the castle suite, 50 years of magical vacations Disney-style sounds like a true dream come true! Plus my kids are very little (one son about to turn 3 the other son will be 1 in May), so plenty of time to make Disney vacation memories!

Cinderella's castle, I love you, but I would rather have the opportunity to visit you more often with a DVC membership! ;)

A trip to all the Disney parks was not one of the options, but I sure like the way you think. It would be fascinating to see how the parks outside the U.S. view Disney.

Ooops. I guess I didn't read the question well enough. :) Given the choices I would choose the DVC. The castle is nice, but I want to be able to "relive the magic" every year.

Okay, I am putting on my head covering for all the stones that will be thrown at me lol, but I would not want to stay in the castle. I don't like it judging by the pics I have seen. It looks so dark in there. I would probably look around and ask if I can pass it on to a well deserving family. Maybe someone with young kids.

The 50 yrs of vacations of course
My hubby said I was drooling when they were showing that lady
during the Christmas Day Disney parade
She was chosen to win the vacation. Lucky for sure:wizard:

You can't Buy the Castle Stay
and I can't afford to Buy the DVC
so I would go for the DVC membership.

I would take anything that is being given away,
there are some really nice trips.

I hope the DVC will be won by someone who truely
can appreciate it and who would never be able
to afford a Membership on their own.

I would love to win the DVC. Although I was very happy with the dream fastpasses we won at MK in September.

See i would say 50 years, but since we are DVC Members already i would go with the one night just because it is a once in a lifetime priceless experiance

I chose the castle stay. I just don't know enough (ok I know NOTHING) about the DVC. Maybe someday someone will 'splain it to me. :confused3

The castle stay would be pretty unforgettable though.

:tinker: Indisputeably,unquestionably, undoubtably and most happily, ecstatically- the DVC membership. That would make my DD's dreams come true and mine as well, to see a deserving kid be so happy!IF ONLY!:wizard:
:love:

Well...one can dream, and so we shall!

Happy New Year to you!

DVC. And then while on one of my monthly trips, win a night at the castle, LOL!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter