Poll: What would you rather win from YOMD?

What would you rather win from YOMD?

• 50 years of DVC

• 1 Night in Cinderella's Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you have the 50 years of DVC it'd be quite easy to go back in the year 2008 and then possibly win the night as well. Now that's thinking.

I just bought 50 yrs but I would take another 50!
DCL here I come!!

As much as I would love to stay in the Caste, I'd rather enjoy a Disney trip every year for the next 50 years.

1 Night in the castle would be amazing but 50 years in the parks would be a dream come true.

Another vote for DVC. While a night in the castle would be great and memorable, 50 years of memories through DVC is memories for a lifetime.

I would deffinatly take the 50 years of DVC I love to travel and that would be amazing for me and especially because my mom can't really afford to go on alot of trips I could take her on more.

definitely dvc. we are already members, but it was hard enough just to buy in at the minimum level. I'd love more points to be able to book a grand villa! then i could take my family and friends on many more magical trips than we can now! I'll just have to keep hoping that we're in the right place at the right time when we're there in July!

This is a hard decision. The practical part of me says DVC, but the romantic side would love a nightin the castle. hmm still deciding.

Wow! For me, there is no question: definitely DVC! I think someday we will own DVC, but it sure would be nice to win a membership!

I said the Castle because although it would be expensive, the DVC can be bought.
As far as I know, you can't buy your way into the Castle. It just seems most magical to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter