Poll: What would you rather win from YOMD?

What would you rather win from YOMD?

• 50 years of DVC

• 1 Night in Cinderella's Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can buy DVC, but you can't buy the castle.
As stated by the PP above who WON the DVC membership, after YOAMD it is rumored that the castle stay WILL be for purchase at around $2000/night. I think you win 260 DVC points per year for the next 50 years. At the going rate of $104/point, that is $27K+ to purchase DVC (not to mention the rest of the package which included taxes AND maintenance fees for the full 50 years). At just the price of the points, I could stay 5 nights in the castle (at $2K/night) for $10,000 and still have spent $17K+ LESS than to win the castle and pay for DVC (or about $70K less for the life of the DVC contract if I remember the value of the prize correctly).

And after my five night stay at the castle, I would still have 50 years of deluxe accomodations paid visits to Disney to enjoy, with my kids AND my grandkids.

I'll take the DVC and thank you very much! And congrats to cpdwiz on your great fortune to win!

The castle would be amazing, but as magical as a 1 night stay would be, it can't add up to 50 years of magic:santa: Now I'm daydreaming at work about winning such a think...sigh...

As stated by the PP above who WON the DVC membership, after YOAMD it is rumored that the castle stay WILL be for purchase at around $2000/night. I think you win 260 DVC points per year for the next 50 years. At the going rate of $104/point, that is $27K+ to purchase DVC (not to mention the rest of the package which included taxes AND maintenance fees for the full 50 years). At just the price of the points, I could stay 5 nights in the castle (at $2K/night) for $10,000 and still have spent $17K+ LESS than to win the castle and pay for DVC (or about $70K less for the life of the DVC contract if I remember the value of the prize correctly).

And after my five night stay at the castle, I would still have 50 years of deluxe accomodations paid visits to Disney to enjoy, with my kids AND my grandkids.

I'll take the DVC and thank you very much! And congrats to cpdwiz on your great fortune to win!

The castle would be great, but, winning $90K from Disney is a wee/tad bit better :-)

Just think....winning the DVC and going to Disney and getting PICKED for the Castle night....We have our fingers crossed :-)

In this case, I'd want to take the night in the castle (since it's a once-in-a-lifetime experience) but I'd have to choose the DVC. It just makes more sense.

Wow, I I picked the 50 years. But this voice in my head keeps saying "you can buy DVC (and have), you can't buy a night in the castle" at least not yet....

DVC by afar. As cool as the castle would be, I have to go with the ability to more readily visit the parks. It is not easy or chaep for our family to go and after this year I think there may be a drought of a few years before we go back.

I would love to stay in the castle, but I think I would pick DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter