Poll: What would you rather win from YOMD?

What would you rather win from YOMD?

• 50 years of DVC

• 1 Night in Cinderella's Castle

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just to clarify I chose the 50 years because although the castle would be magical it is not what makes Disney World magical...it's the entire experience of Disney World that makes it magical.

I picked the night in the castle. I want to stay in the Castle as bad as I WANT THOSE MICKEY EARS! I need them now.

I would pick the 50 yrs. Staying in the castle would be amazing and I would feel like a total princess, but 50 yrs of DVC with my soon to be hubby would be the most magical thing. Wow, I sound so sentimental. :laughing:

Would love a night in the castle of course, but being guaranteed a trip every year for the next 50 years, would be my dream come true!:goodvibes

ILoveDisney!

I take the DVC. Then I 'd storm the castle with the seven dwarfs and stay the night. Maybe the weekend.

NO questions asked I would be doing the crazy woman happy dance if I won 50yrs of Disney Trips. Who cares if I live 50 more years or not, just getting to go every year without forking over the huge cost would be so worth it.
I could so live at Disney. I always say if I win a lottery (of course you have to play to win), but I would use part of the money to go to Disney at least twice a year with my whole family for 2 weeks at a time. Heck I think I would give large amounts to charity with the agreement that I could go to Disney whenever I wanted.

What would you rather win?

-50 years of DVC or
-1 night in the Cinderella Castle

I would pick the night in the castle. It's more magical.

Winning that was the most amazing thing....The castle would be a great experience (1 shot deal) but our DVC win will last our lifetime, and our kids and grandkids vacations for the next 47 years are set!!

Honestly I would pick the 1 night stay in the castle. DH and I arent DVC owners (yet ;) ) but eventually with enough convincing to DH we will be. With 1 night in the castle, you cant make any ressies for it plus its one of those once in a lifetime things. With DVC, you can buy, but with the castle stay - you cant put a price on that!

The castle suite will be for rent...Something around $2,000 I had heard, if not more, per night...

Then again, maybe I can use my points that I won to stay in it :cool1:

You can't Buy the Castle Stay
and I can't afford to Buy the DVC
so I would go for the DVC membership.

I would take anything that is being given away,
there are some really nice trips.

I hope the DVC will be won by someone who truely
can appreciate it and who would never be able
to afford a Membership on their own.

I promise you that...Words cannot express how much joy and appreciation we have at winning this...Something we could have never afforded to purchase until we retired.....

I'd pick the 50 years of DVC.

Sure, Cindy's Castle is beautiful, but nowadays you can go overseas and stay in real castles! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter