Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

I think I might be on deck 2, but not sure yet...if I don't get upgraded from GTY I will be.....can I join in the fun????

If you are dull and boring ... the answer is "NO!"
That being said, I do not consider you to be dull or boring ... so, let the fun begin! :banana:

If we're on a different floor, can we come down to join the party? :confused3

It's easier to pass the alcohol from room-to-room, versus floor-to-floor ... but perhaps we can get a cast member to blockade a section of deck 2. If we do that, we may have to come up with a special KTTW card, to enable access into the fun-zone. We have to keep out FUDDY-DUDDY's ya know! :thumbsup2

Where is Dragan now? Another Ship? Elsewhere on the Fantasy?

If on another DCL Ship, Dragan would have to apply for a new contract on the Fantasy ... and even then ... would only be able to get into Palo if qualified, and if space is available in Palo on the Fantasy.

If on the Fantasy now, Dragan would have to be offered Palo, and would have to go through Palo training.

Dragan was our Palo server on the Dream in 2011, but I heard he returned to the Wonder (I think) after his vacation ended. I think he is qualified to work at Palo on the Fantasy!

Dragan was our Palo server on the Dream in 2011, but I heard he returned to the Wonder (I think) after his vacation ended. I think he is qualified to work at Palo on the Fantasy!

If he was qualified on the Dream, I am sure he would be okay on the Fantasy. More than likely, when his vacation was over, there was nothing available for him in Palo on the Dream.

As I understand from several of the servers, being a Palo server on the Dream is perhaps the worst position in the fleet. Since it sails short cruises (3-4 days, typically), many guests do not want to miss the normal rotation throughout the separate restaurants. So, for those sailing 3-days ... they might not want to go to Palo, as they would miss their lone dining in one of the main dining rooms. The same is true for the 4-day cruises ... albeit, there is one extra day.

I have been told there are often only two servers in Palo on the Dream (depending on the day) ... the other Palo servers are sent back to their rooms (off duty). Assuming this information is correct, perhaps Dragan jumped at the chance to work a 7-day cruise ship?

Side Note: I wish there was a way to check to see if a server is still with DCL ... but I realize this might not be information people want published. That leaves us to keep in touch with our favorite DCL cast members via Facebook!
:surfweb:

If you are dull and boring ... the answer is "NO!"
That being said, I do not consider you to be dull or boring ... so, let the fun begin! :banana:

Yvette can speak for me...she knows I'm not dull or boring.....right Yvette???..........Yvette??? Come on now...speak up for me..oh that's right..you and Emiel are at DisneyLand Paris....LOL.....

I had a thought the other day...on PCC 2.0 when we boarded the ship, a lot of us wore our GKTW Shirts or bought ones from Cafe Press (I think) with the logo of the cruise...I wonder if that's going to be done again? If I"m not mistaken, Corey created the logo and sent it to Cafe Press to put on the shirts...has anyone heard anything about this? I know it's early yet, and PCC 3.0 is still coming up.....

It's easier to pass the alcohol from room-to-room, versus floor-to-floor ... but perhaps we can get a cast member to blockade a section of deck 2. If we do that, we may have to come up with a special KTTW card, to enable access into the fun-zone. We have to keep out FUDDY-DUDDY's ya know! :thumbsup2

I'm still wondering how I'm going to get alcohol on the ship, since I'm flying in....does anyone know if I can buy it on the boardwalk somewhere...I don't think I will have time to get over to any of the resorts gift shops...

I had a thought the other day...on PCC 2.0 when we boarded the ship, a lot of us wore our GKTW Shirts or bought ones from Cafe Press (I think) with the logo of the cruise...I wonder if that's going to be done again? If I"m not mistaken, Corey created the logo and sent it to Cafe Press to put on the shirts...has anyone heard anything about this? I know it's early yet, and PCC 3.0 is still coming up.....

I had asked about this earlier and Corey said making a logo was on his list. I haven't heard anything further though.

The crew is probably busy with stuff for 3.0. I don't think we had logo for 2.0 until a few months before the cruise.

I'm still wondering how I'm going to get alcohol on the ship, since I'm flying in....does anyone know if I can buy it on the boardwalk somewhere...I don't think I will have time to get over to any of the resorts gift shops...
Don't know about alcohol sales on the boardwalk. How 'bout at airport? Might there be at DTD?

You can buy bottles of wine from the shop on the Boardwalk. Just be prepared for sticker shock. I also believe that the Hess station across the street carries a limited selection of wines, but I don't know how the prices compare.

Hello All!

I've come to join in on the party!

jenkh (Jen + Karen) 5656 - New to a podcast cruise not to disney cruising

Hello All!

I've come to join in on the party!

jenkh (Jen + Karen) 5656 - New to a podcast cruise not to disney cruising

Welcome !!! Glad to have you with us...you will have a blast !!! I have a thread for PCC 4.0 Chat, come and join in.

Dragan (from Croatia) was what seemed to be head server in Palo on the Wonder for the 5/24/11 cruise.

We're so far behind on this thread. DH and I are flying down on Wednesday staying at BWV til Saturday and PCC 4.0! We're in stateroom 10658. We'll have a rental car for a couple of days and can make an alcohol run if necessary :)!

We're so far behind on this thread. DH and I are flying down on Wednesday staying at BWV til Saturday and PCC 4.0! We're in stateroom 10658. We'll have a rental car for a couple of days and can make an alcohol run if necessary :)!

That's a nice offer of the alcohol run. I was thinking the other day, that on PCC 2.0, we had no problem bringing alcohol back with us, so there should be no reason why we can't put a small bottle in the suitcase going down....all I can do is try, and hope it makes it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter