Please add my Mom and I to the list.

Bill & Patricia
Stateroom: 2035
Returning Podcast Cruisers

Have a Great Day!!!
Added to list.

Hi Jennifer!

Here we go...

Me (Liz, myweegirls), DH (Eric, DEA), DD7 (Anna), and DD5 (Tessa)
We'll be in 10092

Returning podcast cruisers - but this time we expect to stay firmly on the ship!!

XO
Liz
Added to list.

Hi Jennifer!

Here we go...

Me (Liz, myweegirls), DH (Eric, DEA), DD7 (Anna), and DD5 (Tessa)
We'll be in 10092

Returning podcast cruisers - but this time we expect to stay firmly on the ship!!

XO
Liz

I agree with Mary Jo... Yay!!!:cool1:
Glad you get a re-do! See you on the Fantasy.

We seem to have disappeared from the list (see post #11). :confused3
Still on board and looking forward to the cruise.:wave2:

Greg - You should still be on the list. You're listed under parrotheadlois. List may just take a while to load, since she's toward the bottom of the list.

Try to stick with us. This time it's a 7-day.

Seriously! :) We pondered and pondered...but not for long. This is our Christmas gift to ourselves and DDs. We really needed a do-over! It helps that this one doesn't go anywhere near Nassau. ;)

XO
Liz

Greg - You should still be on the list. You're listed under parrotheadlois. List may just take a while to load, since she's toward the bottom of the list.

My bad. Looking at the wrong list. All is good.:thumbsup2 Is December here yet?

Seriously! :) We pondered and pondered...but not for long. This is our Christmas gift to ourselves and DDs. We really needed a do-over! It helps that this one doesn't go anywhere near Nassau. ;)

XO
Liz

Looking so forward to getting to know you on the cruise. :goodvibes

Hey Everyone!

My name is Sean and our party consists of myself and my partner John, mom Marsha and best friend Myles. This is our first Disney cruise and we are doing this with no kids! :yay: We are looking forward to getting out of the snow of Colorado and drinking in the sun. :beach: We are also spending a week in the parks before our cruise.

Sean and John 7526
Marsha 7528
Myles 7524

Look forward to seeing all of you!

:welcome: Sean & party. With 3 cabins you could almost have a party all by yourselves. Looking forward to seeing you on board.

Hi all. Just booked Friday for myself and sister. Looking forward to the cruise. We did PCC 1.0 but at the time had no idea what a podcast was. It just so happened we booked the cruise through DU and they included us. Can't wait for 4.0. Have been reading and listing to all things 3.0.

Karen

Our friends- Steve and Barb in cabin 9570 have had to cancel. :sad1:
Steve has some major changes happening at work and will not be able to get away.

Please remove them from the cabin list.

Thanks!

Our friends- Steve and Barb in cabin 9570 have had to cancel. :sad1:
Steve has some major changes happening at work and will not be able to get away.

Please remove them from the cabin list.

Thanks!
Also took names off mixology list. Sorry they can't make it.

So looking forward to another holiday cruise with the group. Let's pray for a little warmer weather this time around.

Please add pkraynh (Patti & Kevin) - Cabin #7152 - Repeat (2.0).
Thanks!

:)

Hey sorry I never saw this stuff before because I was focusing more on one of the other threads. We would be interested in the mixology! I am going to try to find out more info on if the cabin crawl is for drinking or just showing cabins, and then let you know. :)

ETA: OK I went back several pages and went through the first 2 and couldn't find more info. Is there a centralized location for both information and lists for all of the activities (I see the lists in your signature). Getting confused because there is also a FE list that someone else is maintaining on another thread. I wish there was an early post that could be updated as new information was received :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter