Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

Hey sorry I never saw this stuff before because I was focusing more on one of the other threads. We would be interested in the mixology! I am going to try to find out more info on if the cabin crawl is for drinking or just showing cabins, and then let you know. :)

Cabin crawl is for showing cabins. Some folks will have snacks in their cabin, for sharing.

I'll put your name on the mixology list.

Cabin crawl is for showing cabins. Some folks will have snacks in their cabin, for sharing.

I'll put your name on the mixology list.

OK we could do cabin crawl if you need an inside, but I am guessing you already have one!! We went around and viewed cabins on our last cruise and it was a ton of fun! We got to see a concierge one bedroom! (Where's the drooly emoticon... haha!)

I looked at the list and I was just listed as Tiffany so hopefully you can change me to TifffanyD :)

Do you need an email address?

TifffanyD said:
Hey sorry I never saw this stuff before because I was focusing more on one of the other threads. We would be interested in the mixology! I am going to try to find out more info on if the cabin crawl is for drinking or just showing cabins, and then let you know. :)

ETA: OK I went back several pages and went through the first 2 and couldn't find more info. Is there a centralized location for both information and lists for all of the activities (I see the lists in your signature). Getting confused because there is also a FE list that someone else is maintaining on another thread. I wish there was an early post that could be updated as new information was received :)

Yes, confusing. There is this thread, the chit chat thread, a different Podcast 4.0 thread on the Podcast board, the thread on the cruise meet board (which has some non-Podcast cruisers), the unofficial events thread, and the mixology thread. PLUS, my DH (Scott - ssanders79) is organizing the FE list, to which someone started a separate FE thread!

I'd live to see some threads merged - WAAAYYYY too many different places to look for information!!

OMG!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Yes, confusing. There is this thread, the chit chat thread, a different Podcast 4.0 thread on the Podcast board, the thread on the cruise meet board (which has some non-Podcast cruisers), the unofficial events thread, and the mixology thread. PLUS, my DH (Scott - ssanders79) is organizing the FE list, to which someone started a separate FE thread!

I'd live to see some threads merged - WAAAYYYY too many different places to look for information!!

OMG!!!!!

Me too!!! I think a Podcast official events thread, an unofficial events/meets thread, and a chit chat thread would be plenty!

There's a whole thread for mixology?

And the worst part is that the first post of none of the threads seems to get updated with new info. We had a Halloween cruise in '10 and they kept the first post updated with up-to-date info and links to appropriate things... SOOO organized. I miss that!

TifffanyD said:
There's a whole thread for mixology?

And the worst part is that the first post of none of the threads seems to get updated with new info. We had a Halloween cruise in '10 and they kept the first post updated with up-to-date info and links to appropriate things... SOOO organized. I miss that!

I bumped it for you (mixology thread).

That's what Scott does (& I've seen done on other cruises as well) - start a thread with the 1st few posts to be updated as we go - very easy.

I just saw there's also a Remy thread.....

.......And a thread called Podcast cruise 4.0 photos & one about transfers......

Wanna start a new thread? We could be "Tampa Bay area Podcast cruise 4.0 cruisers" LOL

And a thread called Podcast cruise 4.0 photos & one about transfers......

Wanna start a new thread? We could be "Tampa Bay area Podcast cruise 4.0 cruisers" LOL

oh my gosh - what a mess!!!

Silverfox97 said:
And a thread called Podcast cruise 4.0 photos & one about transfers......

Oooh! Oooh! Oooh! I want to be in the Tampa PCC 4.0 Mixology thread :-D

We can schedule that event for our verandah, which is this big http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44063416&postcount=206 (room 8188 )and we'll put DD in the kids club....

I'll bring my Costco Kirkland Signature Vodka & DH can bring some random craft beer IPA

You better not start joking about stuff like this or we will be banging on your door!

How is the Kirkland vodka? I thought about buying it last time but Absolut was the same price...

ETA: We did a cabin crawl on our last cruise and I think we saw one of those! It was niiiiiiiiiice. We have an inside. lol

Silverfox97 said:
We can schedule that event for our verandah, which is this big http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=44063416&postcount=206 (room 8188 )and we'll put DD in the kids club....

I'll bring my Costco Kirkland Signature Vodka & DH can bring some random craft beer IPA

Looooove IPAs...sounds like we'll be fast friends. We're in a great beer city, too...Cigar City's Jai Alai and Tampa Bay Brewing's Old Elephant Foot are great. We ent to WaZoo last weekend and had a blast (after the rain let up). Tiff's not a beer drinker, so not only do I get to spend time with my favorite person, and I also had a sober driver, too!!!

TifffanyD said:
You better not start joking about stuff like this or we will be banging on your door!

How is the Kirkland vodka? I thought about buying it last time but Absolut was the same price...

ETA: We did a cabin crawl on our last cruise and I think we saw one of those! It was niiiiiiiiiice. We have an inside. lol

I'm not joking!!! You are welcome anytime - we have 7 days. How old are you guys? We are 33.

The cabin is a 5E, so not that expensive. We had one on our June cruise (9674 - pics here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...stateroom-with-huge-aft-verandah-9674-review/). It's amazing. I love exercising on it on the mornings :)

OMG you'll never buy Absolut again!!! My bro is a Costco manager (tire center, albeit a manager nonetheless) & said all of the Kirkland stuff is made by the product it's next to - it doesn't have it's own manufacturer. So, who makes Kirkland vodka? Grey Goose! It's so smooth (I am more of a Bombay Sapphire gin gal myself, but I dabble LOL).

We totally hijacked this thread 8)

I'm not joking!!! You are welcome anytime - we have 7 days. How old are you guys? We are 33.

The cabin is a 5E, so not that expensive. We had one on our June cruise (9674 - pics here: http://disneycruiselineblog.com/201...stateroom-with-huge-aft-verandah-9674-review/). It's amazing. I love exercising on it on the mornings :)

OMG you'll never buy Absolut again!!! My bro is a Costco manager (tire center, albeit a manager nonetheless) & said all of the Kirkland stuff is made by the product it's next to - it doesn't have it's own manufacturer. So, who makes Kirkland vodka? Grey Goose! It's so smooth (I am more of a Bombay Sapphire gin gal myself, but I dabble LOL).

We totally hijacked this thread 8)

I am 32 and Matt will be 33 by then (bday in Nov)

OMG I will have to buy it!!! I always wanted to try it but it's a BIG thing to buy to try - LOL

I think we have a 5E for the Sept cruise. We had a balcony the first time we cruised the dream too - but I don't remember the category!

Matt likes Bombay Sapphire - although the 1.75 we have at home has been opened for waaaaaaaaaay too long - lol!

schimj said:
Looooove IPAs...sounds like we'll be fast friends. We're in a great beer city, too...Cigar City's Jai Alai and Tampa Bay Brewing's Old Elephant Foot are great. We ent to WaZoo last weekend and had a blast (after the rain let up). Tiff's not a beer drinker, so not only do I get to spend time with my favorite person, and I also had a sober driver, too!!!

Are you and Tiff sitting next to each other on the couch LOL? Scott needs to join us ;)

I'm not a beer drinker either. I can do a Blue Moon once in a blue moon (LOL), but I say, why waste the calories on a beer with low alcohol content?!?! Scott's my beer man and he likes weird dark beers (and Sam Adams). Had lunch at Tampa Bay Brewing co - good stuff!!! Heard about WaZoo; I work weekends, so no "weekend stuff" for us, although sometimes we can do stuff offered on Fridays.

Oh and in June, Scott got up at 5am to photo walk on the Fantasy & found 2 beers unopened in a 4-pk - some Dogfish 90 min Pale Ale & yep, he brought it back to the room! Our aft verandah neighbors had a beer with him before dinner - very fun!!

Are you and Tiff sitting next to each other on the couch LOL? Scott needs to join us ;)

We are!! Can you see us?!?!? :scared1:

I'm not a beer drinker either. I can do a Blue Moon once in a blue moon (LOL), but I say, why waste the calories on a beer with low alcohol content?!?! Scott's my beer man and he likes weird dark beers (and Sam Adams). Had lunch at Tampa Bay Brewing co - good stuff!!! Heard about WaZoo; I work weekends, so no "weekend stuff" for us, although sometimes we can do stuff offered on Fridays.

Oh and in June, Scott got up at 5am to photo walk on the Fantasy & found 2 beers unopened in a 4-pk - some Dogfish 90 min Pale Ale & yep, he brought it back to the room! Our aft verandah neighbors had a beer with him before dinner - very fun!!

I agree with the cals and low alcohol - that's why I don't drink Smirnoff Ice or Mike's much. Plus I get full before I get buzzed - lol!

LOL omg he found random beer!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter