Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

wow you guys are too funny!!! we will also be bringing on a cooler full of beer (dh likes the kirkland beer) and we are 32! Is there a Costco on teh way to the port? we have a rental car! glad to see people our age on the boat......we have our excursions booked! Hope some diser's will be there too that would be fun! Cozumel: nachi cocom
Costa Maya; tropicante
Caymans: Captian Marvins stingray

jessrose18 said:
wow you guys are too funny!!! we will also be bringing on a cooler full of beer (dh likes the kirkland beer) and we are 32! Is there a Costco on teh way to the port? we have a rental car! glad to see people our age on the boat......we have our excursions booked! Hope some diser's will be there too that would be fun! Cozumel: nachi cocom
Costa Maya; tropicante
Caymans: Captian Marvins stingray

Aww Jess....we are doing Capt Marvin & Tropicante in Oct 2013! No beaches for us in Dec!!! That's too bad because I'm sure we'd have fun! Did Bernard's Tour in St Maarten with a buncha people from our DIS meet thread & it was a blast!

If we get off the ship, we'll hit Margaritaville in Grand Caymen (DD loves it there - the waterside & pool & she doesn't care what the temp is) & maybe to nose around the port at Costa Maya because we've never been there (although are going back).

LOL, there's a Costco in Orlando ;) Its closer to Sea World, not on the way from the airport to port. DH likes some of the Kirkland beer. We end up stopping at our Costco in Brandon after we get off the ship - we gas up, & wander the store!! We also end up eating lunch at Subway. Weird traditions....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

silverfox, too bad no beaches in december....we are from MN so beaches in December are nice! This is our first 7 day and probably last vacation for awhile so we gotta cram it all in :) Might have to stop by the costco in orlando thanks for the tip. Before our last cruise we stopped at ABC liquor very near downtown disney and it was a nice store, very large with a great beer selection. ( we bought a large rolling soft sided cooler from costco last year, so we will have a lot of beer this time :) )

jessrose18 said:
silverfox, too bad no beaches in december....we are from MN so beaches in December are nice! This is our first 7 day and probably last vacation for awhile so we gotta cram it all in :) Might have to stop by the costco in orlando thanks for the tip. Before our last cruise we stopped at ABC liquor very near downtown disney and it was a nice store, very large with a great beer selection. ( we bought a large rolling soft sided cooler from costco last year, so we will have a lot of beer this time :) )

Yes, when I lived on Ohio, I'd have no problem with beaches in December. Now, no way!! Cram it in sister! If I had to pay for flights/bag fees, car rental, hotel stays, AND cruise fare, no WAY we'd cruise like we do. It's so easy to just drive over to the port AM of the cruise.....(too easy!) You ate going to LOVE the 7-night cruise!!!

I have an ABC frequent buyer card - our store in Wesley Chapel is NICE!!! I try to buy duty-free or at Costco if I can, tho. ABC had good sales and is good for obscure things (and they have a great beer selection).

Cabin number change

Instead of 5520, we will be in 5020.
Same cabin for both cruises will make it much easier.

Same room type.
Skye

Yes, when I lived on Ohio, I'd have no problem with beaches in December. Now, no way!! Cram it in sister! If I had to pay for flights/bag fees, car rental, hotel stays, AND cruise fare, no WAY we'd cruise like we do. It's so easy to just drive over to the port AM of the cruise.....(too easy!) You ate going to LOVE the 7-night cruise!!!

I have an ABC frequent buyer card - our store in Wesley Chapel is NICE!!! I try to buy duty-free or at Costco if I can, tho. ABC had good sales and is good for obscure things (and they have a great beer selection).

A frequent buyer card?!?! Why don't you tell me these things? What does it get you?

Our little liquor store close by just gives us a discount on sight :rotfl:

LOL. Check your email ;)

It gives you $5 off when you spend like $250, coupons in the mail, 10% wine on Mondays, and more that is escaping me.....

LOL. Check your email ;)

It gives you $5 off when you spend like $250, coupons in the mail, 10% wine on Mondays, and more that is escaping me.....

$250?!?!?! Wow it would take awhile to spend that much LOL

We are going to be in #7628.
WebmasterLeah (Leah), DavidandLeahZ (David), Jacob 6 and Jonah 4.

We're leaving Lydia (1) home this time. We decided she would have more fun being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa than being carted around in her stroller or dropped off in the nursery.

We will celebrate our 11th anniversary on the 14th during the cruise and Jacob will turn 7 on the 15th, the last day.

We're leaving Lydia (1) home this time. We decided she would have more fun being spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa than being carted around in her stroller or dropped off in the nursery.

We will celebrate our 11th anniversary on the 14th during the cruise and Jacob will turn 7 on the 15th, the last day.

Welcome Leah. It will be nice to meet you since I hear you on a lot of the Podcasts recently. We still don't know if we are going on the cruise (we are signed up) but we decided that we are not taking DS (Logan) with us. He will be 7 months by the time the cruise rolls around and I think we need some mommy and daddy time. He would have much more fun with his grandparents.

My name is Nichole and I was on PCC 2.0. My room number is 8004. Can't wait to see old friends (Hi Cheri!) and new friends on this cruise!!

Welcome Leah. It will be nice to meet you since I hear you on a lot of the Podcasts recently. We still don't know if we are going on the cruise (we are signed up) but we decided that we are not taking DS (Logan) with us. He will be 7 months by the time the cruise rolls around and I think we need some mommy and daddy time. He would have much more fun with his grandparents.

Hope to meet you too! We took our daughter in January when she was 6 1/2 mo. and in June on her 1st birthday. It was wonderful having her with us, but we hate having to pay to put her in the nursery, so we end up keeping her with us as much as possible, but then we're stuck in the room for naps, leaving dinner early for bedtime, etc. - And yes, I understand that this is part of being a parent, but I hate having to pay so much money when she isn't getting enjoyment out of it! :)

Yay!!! :yay:

Sayhello

Hope to meet you too! We took our daughter in January when she was 6 1/2 mo. and in June on her 1st birthday. It was wonderful having her with us, but we hate having to pay to put her in the nursery, so we end up keeping her with us as much as possible, but then we're stuck in the room for naps, leaving dinner early for bedtime, etc. - And yes, I understand that this is part of being a parent, but I hate having to pay so much money when she isn't getting enjoyment out of it! :)

Like you, I would have to hate to pay to put him in the nursery and then we would have to go around his schedule. This is our second cruise. On our first cruise last year in September we found out I was pregnant with him the first night. So needless to say I couldn't do some of the night time activities. I really want to check out the adult only areas this time and do some fun exercusions.

Hi Leah! So happy to hear you and the boys will be going on 4.0. We had such a great time having with lunch with you all on 2.0, let's do it again! It will be here before you know it.:)
Patti & Kevin Ray

Hi Leah! So happy to hear you and the boys will be going on 4.0. We had such a great time having with lunch with you all on 2.0, let's do it again! It will be here before you know it.:)
Patti & Kevin Ray

Sounds like a date! See you then!

Patti & Kevin Ray
Hi Patty & Ray! :wave:
I just noticed you were on this cruise too! We enjoyed meeting and having breakfast with you in the Dolphin before 2.0, and I think lunch one day during the cruise too.

I hope we get to spend a little time with you again on this cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter