Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

just posting my cinfirmed cabin # 8506! Woohooo! I can't wait!:cool1:

Hmmmm...I was looking to post the cabin my roommate and I had been assigned and it appears we have two more roommates we weren't aware of? ;)

So is the DCL website not exactly accurate this far out or did did luvdumbo get an upgrade?

Well guys...We are out:(

My mom and dad are not sure they can come up to MI to watch the kids so we ended up canceling. Were hoping to at least make a trip to the world over the summer. Maybe next year we'll be able to time the cruise better. I hope you all have fun.

Well guys...We are out:(

My mom and dad are not sure they can come up to MI to watch the kids so we ended up canceling. Were hoping to at least make a trip to the world over the summer. Maybe next year we'll be able to time the cruise better. I hope you all have fun.

I know how you feel......it broke my heart to cancel...but I was able to book a trip in September with both of my girls during free dining.....9 days of no work...yeah !!!

Regrettably I have had to cancel my cruise. Real life has gotten in the way. Have fun everyone!

GTY- jessrose18 (jessica & adam) - R

yes we were originally booked on this cruise, transfered to another date, and are now back! 9D gty , i like the look of the 9d rooms, slanted ceiling and all, but would love a balconey upgrade hahah here's hoping!

This will be our first Pod Cast Cruise! Since we live in Colorado and do not get out to Disney often we are going to spend a week in the parks before we set sail. I cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas! It’s an adult only trip here with Me Sean, my partner John, Mom Marsha, and friend Myles. We cannot wait it should be such a great time :cool1:

Look forward to meeting all of you.

This will be our first Pod Cast Cruise! Since we live in Colorado and do not get out to Disney often we are going to spend a week in the parks before we set sail. I cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas! It’s an adult only trip here with Me Sean, my partner John, Mom Marsha, and friend Myles. We cannot wait it should be such a great time :cool1:

Look forward to meeting all of you.

So happy for you..I had to cancel, but I will still keep the list, as best as I can. You will have a great time.

This will be our first Pod Cast Cruise! Since we live in Colorado and do not get out to Disney often we are going to spend a week in the parks before we set sail. I cannot wait to see Disney at Christmas! It’s an adult only trip here with Me Sean, my partner John, Mom Marsha, and friend Myles. We cannot wait it should be such a great time

The only thing nicer than seeing WDW decorated for Christmas ... is seeing a DCL cruise ship decorated for Christmas!

I am not sure what your plans are for WDW, but, if you have the time, why not consider setting aside ONE DAY, to visit the various resorts. You need not use a theme park ticket, and you can get pictures of the phenomenal decorations!
:cloud9:

Steven

This will be our first DCL and podcast cruise. We are so looking forward to the cruise itself and seeing the ship decorated for Christmas. We are in #10050.
Phillip & Mandy

:dance3:

Welcome, welcome. Don't be a stranger. It looks like we have a fun bunch of people.

As we get closer to cruisetime, unofficial meets and events doubtless will be formed.

I'm taking over the list for Cheri. I posted link [I think] to spreadsheets. It's very much a work in progress. Send me a PM if I need to change your info.

Web-link

Thanks for taking over the list!

We officially booked our flights so the trip feels more real now. Although I am enjoying the summer, I cannot wait until december :cool1:

Hey everyone -

We're a little late to the party. Just booked today for PCC 4.0

Marilee(corky441) and Dino Leach
Stateroom #9074
Repeat cruisers

I added some names to the roll call list.[Click on the link] Also put in alphabetic order. If there are corrections or additions please PM or email me.

Jennifer, you are doing a great job on the list...thanks so much for taking it over.

Hello Jennifer!

Please add my Mom and I to the list.

Bill & Patricia
Stateroom: 2035
Returning Podcast Cruisers

Have a Great Day!!!

Hi Jennifer!

Here we go...

Me (Liz, myweegirls), DH (Eric, DEA), DD7 (Anna), and DD5 (Tessa)
We'll be in 10092

Returning podcast cruisers - but this time we expect to stay firmly on the ship!!

XO
Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter