Post your trivial unpopular opinions

I can't stand the concept (or execution) of youth travel sports leagues
I don't like ketchup
I don't watch shows like American Idol or Survivor or Dancing with the Stars
I really don't like animals - even the cute puppy and kitten versions
I don't particularly like holding or caring for newborn babies- and I really don't like when a parent throws their bundle of joy into my arms and takes off for 20 minutes.

I'm a horrible person lol But I *do* absolutely adore toddlers and preschoolers, so that redeems me a little :)

I don’t like animals
Bruce Springsteen, the Eagles, and the Beach Boys all make me want to drive a nail into my brain
Any time I hear the work play date I roll my eyes..same with fur baby.

I hate grilled food, tastes dirty to me. I have never had a waffle or grilled cheese. My kids have been after me to try a waffle for years...

I hate reality TV shows....all of them
I love coffee, but I don't eat *anything* with coffee. A hot drink is not compatible with any food, even at breakfast.
I strongly dislike IPA's...call it watered down beer if you must, but I prefer lagers.
I don't think there is any such thing a musician anymore...I have stopped listening to the radio as the "music" (such as it is), is grating to the ears.

Magic Kingdom is NOT the best park in WDW. It’s not even top 2.
l-105513.jpg

This thread is nothing like I thought it would be. The first thing that came to my mind as an unpopular opinion I can’t post because it is about religion.

Coffee needs a LOT of milk & sugar added.

The only sport worth watching is baseball.

I could never go back to Animal Kingdom and would not miss it at all.

I love all things Christmas except Christmas music. Well, maybe on Christmas eve or Christmas day.

I don't care for Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter...takes away from my Facebook time, lol.

Cute animal videos are fine. Just don't want the real thing.

Frequenting the karoke bars/clubs AND owning your own karoke machine still does not make you a good singer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter