• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In line at ASMo. About 20 people in line for bus. Keeps growing. No busses at all (been here since 5:49).

Android users: when BGs open:

1)will the "join boarding group" suddenly become clickable

2) do I have to hit back button and go back into ROTR page

3) keep on closing and reloading the app

Thanks!

Join Boarding Group turns red I believe from gray. I opened up app right before 7am Various people had it become available at different times.

I'm betting that the 8am scheduled openings for early January will move to 7am but we'll see.

I am watching for February hours. DHS is still listed at 9 a.m. for our days.

Parked about 5 minutes ago. Security was a walk through. Now in the mob.

Well, it looks like the crowds still showed up. Now let's see what time you all get let onto Hollywood Blvd. Good luck everyone!

Got here at 6:02. Lines were halfway between the ticket booths and security. Already further behind me than I can see (but I’m very short).

Parked at 6:10, through security with no lines about 6:15. About halfway between the ticket booths and security.
At 6:30, an announcement came on to say they are doing the VQ at 7, but letting us into Hollywood Blvd

I don’t really care what time I ride, this is my first time to Galaxy’s Edge.

Anyone there today to see the crowds at 5:30am?
Crowds will be lower but I am curious when the heavy crowds will start showing up
I saw a picture of the crowd on Twitter. People are still lining up this early. Not sure if it’s a bigger crowd than it has been, though.

Post/picture from about 5am with indications that the crowd is definitely smaller at that time than in the past few days:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter