RIVERS OF LIGHT DINING PACKAGES

Looks like dates in September are very spotty as compared to the other months.

Since July dates were not added until this week (April), will October, November and December not be added until July? Will more dates be added to September? Time will tell, however, the speculation of ROL show closing sooner than later has been squashed (at least through the end of September, lol)

Last edited:
I just got a 4:20 ROL Dinner for 5 at Tusker House for August 25th. A month ago, I had booked just a regular 4:20 Tusker House dinner. Now that the packages were available, I tried to book a ROL Dinner there for the same day. They only had lunch available. I booked a lunch package just to be sure I had something, then canceled our dinner reservation. I checked again and my 4:20 table for 5 was now available for the ROL package. I booked that, then cancelled the lunch. Yay!

Patiently waiting for October dates to open. We are planning a Sunday event (Oct 8th) for my mother in laws 79th birthday. I think our chances of it actually happening are higher based on current "not everyday schedules" that includeds Sundays. With the launch of Pandora I speculate that they will fill in the "spotty" schedule and make this a nightly occurrence to keep up with demand.

Mike

I just got a 4:20 ROL Dinner for 5 at Tusker House for August 25th. A month ago, I had booked just a regular 4:20 Tusker House dinner. Now that the packages were available, I tried to book a ROL Dinner there for the same day. They only had lunch available. I booked a lunch package just to be sure I had something, then canceled our dinner reservation. I checked again and my 4:20 table for 5 was now available for the ROL package. I booked that, then cancelled the lunch. Yay!

I think another option is to call 407-WDW-DINE. Sometimes the agents can make changes that we can't make ourselves.

It seems like September has it going on only every other night. Any idea if that's gonna change?

We are going in November, and the cast member I talked to today through ADR said they were not sure if they would continue these packages through October and November, and the best place to find out about them was through a blog!! So I am watching this one, and will continue to call=it appears they release them about four months in advance?

We are going in November, and the cast member I talked to today through ADR said they were not sure if they would continue these packages through October and November, and the best place to find out about them was through a blog!! So I am watching this one, and will continue to call=it appears they release them about four months in advance?
Might be faster to check online than calling. It will appear online at the same moment it appears for CM on the phone.

Actually, if they release it online when call center is closed, you could book it online sooner.

I am waiting and watching for October to open up. I spoke to a cast member who said that it was on the schedule for October, but they have not opened availability for the package yet!?! So I am assuming they will!?! I just hope soon!

I am waiting and watching for October to open up. I spoke to a cast member who said that it was on the schedule for October, but they have not opened availability for the package yet!?! So I am assuming they will!?! I just hope soon!

The cast member didn't happen to mention what days in October did they? I am guessing it will be a schedule similar to September.

The cast member didn't happen to mention what days in October did they? I am guessing it will be a schedule similar to September.

Sorry! I will post if I see or hear something new!!

I've heard reports of some people getting the popcorn bucket with this package. Is it only for certain restaurants or reservation times or is every party suppose to receive it? I read that some people didn't get a popcorn bucket, so I would like some clarification if anyone knows for sure.

I've heard reports of some people getting the popcorn bucket with this package. Is it only for certain restaurants or reservation times or is every party suppose to receive it? I read that some people didn't get a popcorn bucket, so I would like some clarification if anyone knows for sure.

I think it is a "magical Moment" kind of thing. I wouldn't expect it, but who knows :)

I think it is a "magical Moment" kind of thing. I wouldn't expect it, but who knows :)

We received the popcorn bucket at our ROL dining package at Tusker House last month. It was one per party. I gave mine away to a sweet little princess as we were leaving the restaurant.

We received the popcorn bucket at our ROL dining package at Tusker House last month. It was one per party. I gave mine away to a sweet little princess as we were leaving the restaurant.
Thanks. I was hoping we would get one as it would save me having to buy one. We are paying out of pocket for the meal (just QSDP this year).

Does anyone know if they will be adding park hours for the fall? Right now it is scheduled until 7pm all of October...If they do, will it be every night? And does ROL show everyday? Trying to plan parks! and need one more ADR!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter