• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe that when I was notified that I passed ROFR, they waited until Estoppel came back before they notified me. I got closing docs within 2 business days of ROFR notification. Just something to keep in mind if you are waiting a long time for ROFR. You might ask your broker if that is the case if you are waiting long.

Same use year? If not, just be aware that you'll have 2 separate memberships!

Different use years so yes, we're aware of the separate memberships. Thanks.

We figure if we get the 270 we're either going to give the 210 one to our daughter, rent those points out, or just resell it. We'll most likely go to the magic on part of those 210 points next year as the 270 contract won't have points until 2020. Which is fine.

The 270 contract was sent on 3/12 so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Last edited:
Different use years so yes, we're aware of the separate memberships. Thanks.

We figure if we get the 270 we're either going to give the 210 one to our daughter, rent those points out, or just resell it. We'll most likely go to the magic on part of those 210 points next year as the 270 contract won't have points until 2020. Which is fine.

The 270 contract was sent on 3/12 so hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Good luck!

Yes, I so far the communication has not been the best. See that is what I am afraid of. I don't want to lose out on another contract out there if they know something. That just stinks. I think I am going to email them now and follow up.

Yes, I so far the communication has not been the best. See that is what I am afraid of. I don't want to lose out on another contract out there if they know something. That just stinks. I think I am going to email them now and follow up.
Our contract was taken and the title company credited our credit card. So keep an eye out for that. Fideilty did email me to tell me it was taken. The credit took a week after that to appear. I was watching the mail for a check. This contract we are with another broker and I am so much happier. I have recieved email confirmation after each step. It was sent to rofr the same day we made the offer. What? Lol

Our contract was taken and the title company credited our credit card. So keep an eye out for that. Fideilty did email me to tell me it was taken. The credit took a week after that to appear. I was watching the mail for a check. This contract we are with another broker and I am so much happier. I have recieved email confirmation after each step. It was sent to rofr the same day we made the offer. What? Lol
WOW that is very cool. I just emailed over there and I will keep doing so. I just don't want to be pushed to the side. We are also trying to piece together a vacation yet this summer with the points and the longer we wait the harder it will be. I know ROFR can take 30 days, but I also know it has taken much less time. I hate waiting. Glad things are going will with you current contract. That makes waiting a little easier I am sure.

For what it's worth, the contract we are buying is through The Timeshare Store, and communication with everyone from JP (sales/broker), to the admin people, sales people, and even the title company has been excellent. Within minutes (seconds?) of putting in an online inquiry about a property, JP called my cell phone, and he even responded to emails on his day off. We had a hiccup with the deposit b/c our CC company blocked the charge, so we had to let everybody know, including the title company. All of them responded immediately and helped resolve the issue. Both JP and their Admin desk emailed us about ROFR being waived. Absolutely great service so far.

We had our answer in 16 days. On a Wed if that helps. I had my eye on 3 backups that came out that Thurs before. So I was very anxious to hear as well. Good luck. Hope it goes quick.

For what it's worth, the contract we are buying is through The Timeshare Store, and communication with everyone from JP (sales/broker), to the admin people, sales people, and even the title company has been excellent. Within minutes (seconds?) of putting in an online inquiry about a property, JP called my cell phone, and he even responded to emails on his day off. We had a hiccup with the deposit b/c our CC company blocked the charge, so we had to let everybody know, including the title company. All of them responded immediately and helped resolve the issue. Both JP and their Admin desk emailed us about ROFR being waived. Absolutely great service so far.
That is who we are with as well. They have been AMAZING!!!! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter